Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 17, 2005, 8:07 AM   #1

Had some fun capturing natures spendor .These came out ok but theres alot of improvement somewhere .There un-edited can someone read the exifs and give me some pointers

Heres a calender picture for good measure

pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 17, 2005, 12:01 PM   #2

Hey... very nice stuff! The spider and the second flower shots are my faves. Keep-a-postin'.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 1:09 PM   #3

Good captures . .. the spiders are really good . . LOL yechy, but good :blah:
suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 1:51 PM   #4

Good composition. Can't read EXIF so when you resized it took it out. Some look a little soft but without EXIF I don't have any ideas.
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 1:53 PM   #5

nice subjects, but it looks like the focus was just a bit off on a couple of those. the first one looks like you were focusing on the branch in the background, rather than the blooms up front. focus is better on the second one, but it looks like it'sbeen cropped and enlarged a bit too much. 3 and 4 are the best of the flower pics. the spider is cool... especially the first one - good shot! looks like he's hanging in thin air, because you can't see the web...

no exif info with these, so it's hard to recommend changes in settings.it looks like the flower shots were taken at mid-day, and they seem just a tad washed out for my taste. perhaps a little more contrast would help, to enhance the shadows and give them more depth and dimension. you can do some of that in PP, of course, but try shooting early in the morning or near sunset - you'll be amazed at what effect different lighting can have!
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 6:56 PM   #6

great thanks for the tips :|.I did crop and resize alot lol . I didnt want to take up alot of room like my last post and im not sure whats the best resize and crop process .So i need to copy the exif 1st before i resize ? Apreciate the help
pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2005, 8:23 PM   #7

For the exif transfer, go to - http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/and download exifer. It's a freeware / postware program that will enable reinserting the exif data into a edited photo. Otherwise you can copy the data and post it separetly but that's not so good for PPed pics.:idea:
tswill2 is offline   Reply With Quote