Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 21, 2005, 6:56 PM   #11

Thanks for the comments John, Tom, Suze,VP and Chalkman. It was my 2nd visit to the park and I noticed the swans runnign up to the couple on the bench, I was just lucky in getting the pict.

Suze,

I'm just finding that sometimes just a part of the statue looks as good or better than the whole thing - I've posted a larger shot of no.2. Also the Fz10's grip is too small and uncomfortable for me, so I need to get in close to keep the cam shake as low as possible and get a sharp shot even with the OIS on.I'm using John's tip on how to hold the cam like the old Lieca boys did (http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...98&forum_id=23) I've started to wrap the camera strap in-front of the grip to bulk it up which has helped a bit - I think the prince albert was at 8X and the lovely looking girl was 12X, although I didnt realise she was lovely untill afterwards! If I didn't do the above I think all of the picts would be not have been sharp at all and I wouldn;t have got the correct shutter speeds as well.

Harj

:? :G :-)
Attached Images

HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2005, 12:08 PM   #12

Cool Harj. Don't thiink thats an issue for me with smaller hands (maybe, LOL) and a FZ20.

tap . . . tap . . . tap . . . by the way . . still patiently waiting for Hyde Park - London Part 2. Coming soon to a forum near me I hope!
suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2005, 6:53 PM   #13

Suze

Part 2 is coming .. I just havent had time to sort the pics out.

harj

:? :O :?
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote