Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 23, 2005, 3:41 PM   #11

DynamoHum wrote:
Quote:
Sorry. If you post you must want comments. I thought you were trying to learn and wanted feedback. They all could use some work. What's up with the Clara pic?Unlike like some, I don't post unless it's good. Just tellin' the truth
Sure I want comments but "Focuslooks a lttle off" is so vague thatit is really not helpful. Are you saying all the photos were out a little out of focus? If so, I guess I need glasses because I don't see it. Babej's face in one is a bit soft but I just liked the pose and that I caught the ball in the shot which I've foundis pretty hard to do with this camera.

The Clara picis a bit of cheesecake I admit. There is nothing particularly special about it other than that she is a striking (oy)tennis player, IMO. She was also playing in the court closest to me so she got most of my attention. Every picturewith women playing includes Clara except the first one with the girl serving.

By the way I was telling the truth too. Your bird picture (eagle?) was very nice but was out of focus on the left side a bit. Why did you take it down? Did you not consider it good?

beernutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2005, 9:18 PM   #12

I liked all your posted shots of the tennis players. All the detail is there in my opinion and looks good as it is.

Possibly a small amount of USMusing PS would give it a crisper look if that is what you want.

Seems that sharpness is a must in order for the picture to be a worthy post to some.

Truth be told when someone just uses vague critique and does not post themselves I do not pay much mind to what they have to say since they themselves are unable or not capable of showing a better example of these fine shots.

People like that are more like "TROLLS"

I apologize if I ended up feeding this one but stuff like this as you pointed outis useless in my opinion.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2005, 11:27 PM   #13

:arrow:
DynamoHum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2005, 12:51 AM   #14

DynamoHum wrote:
Quote:
:arrow:

Fantastic shot. You should post pictures more often.
Old Apr 24, 2005, 10:17 AM   #15

Nice shot Bob. :|

But where is the exif info? :arrow::arrow::arrow::cart:
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2005, 12:52 PM   #16

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
Nice shot Bob. :|

But where is the exif info? :arrow::arrow::arrow::cart:
I was curious about that too as I'd like to see how you caught it. Would you mindposting a copy that still has EXIF? Thanks.