Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 4, 2005, 2:32 PM   #11

Actually I think the title is all that's wrong with the post. A more apt title would have been "Union labor?".
rink_rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2005, 3:13 PM   #12

gfurm wrote:
Quote:
....while beeing in USA....

Attached Images

wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2005, 3:16 PM   #13

lol thats funny , that junction box probably feeds the whole neighborhood :?
pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2005, 3:24 PM   #14

wise: it always happens to me, I mean somebody pointing out my mistakes in english langage forums. But life is about learning all the time. So no more beeing. :-)
gfurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2005, 4:45 PM   #15

gfurm as long as you can laugh at yourself, i think you won't have any problems. At least you are willing to make a mistake, as opposed to others who won't experiment or even try for fear of failure. :G

seth
indiawala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2005, 2:20 AM   #16

Hey gfrum, no offence intended. It was just that I wanted to post an otherwise unremarkable picture.:G

Any way when it comes to pointing out mistakes, we make a beeline.
wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2005, 4:59 AM   #17

Hey come on guys, for goodness sake lighten up! Life is too short to take umbridge at a picture like that! I thought this was a friendly welcoming forum, where people could post and get "constructive critism" - not a slagging off. So, we can all argue about weather or not the picture should be in a different forum, but who cares. He wasn't being nasty, and at least he bothered to post.!

Now then, whats the difference between a Yankee womanand a Polish woman? The Yanks can spit further. hahahah!

From Woody, the little short fat balding Englishman living in Wales, wishing he was in France...
ukwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2005, 6:29 AM   #18

Ahhh not sure what to say Woody :-)

I have no idea whats wrong with this thread...................then again though, I'm down under and have to turn my monitor upside down to see the shots from up north.

Ok, how many Yanks know exactly where New Zealand is (all gone running for the atlas I see). Lets see, I've been called an Aussie, been called an Australian, been called next door to Tasmania, been called a Digger, but no one has called me a Kiwi (no not the bloody fruit). :-)

So, how many do know where NZ is, LOL. Well its no where near Aussie unless you cam swim a heck of a long way.

Anyway, nice shot when you look at it. Thats if you look at it. Shows good colours, great clarity from a fine set of optics if you ask me and darn good details. Fit for the Panasonic forum IMHO.

All the best and corr blinking blimey cobbers, fair suck o the sav for the poster M8t's.

Signed : Anonymous.

nzmacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2005, 6:22 PM   #19

ukwoody wrote:
Quote:
Hey come on guys, for goodness sake lighten up! Life is too short to take umbridge at a picture like that! I thought this was a friendly welcoming forum, where people could post and get "constructive critism" - not a slagging off. So, we can all argue about weather or not the picture should be in a different forum, but who cares. He wasn't being nasty, and at least he bothered to post.!

Now then, whats the difference between a Yankee womanand a Polish woman? The Yanks can spit further. hahahah!

From Woody, the little short fat balding Englishman living in Wales, wishing he was in France...
Two Poles and an Englishman were employed by the same construction company and got into the habit of working together - until the day the Englishman fell from a scaffold eleven storeys high. When the police came to check out the situation, there wasn't much left to identify the fellow, so the officer in charge turned to the two distraught Poles. "Listen, guys," said the cop, "was there anything distinctive about this man?"
"No, he was just a regular guy" said one of the Poles.
"Hey, wait a minute!" piped up the other. "He had two arseholes!"
"Are you bullshitting me?" asked the officer. "How would you know that?"
"Because every time we went into the pub around the corner for a pint at the end of the day," said the Pole, "the barman would say, `here comes that stupid Englishman with the two arseholes'!"

:evil:
beernutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2005, 6:30 PM   #20

:arrow:
Attached Images

RedHouse is offline   Reply With Quote