Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 5, 2005, 12:25 AM   #1

I haven't had a nice camera for a few years and can't wait to get back in to photography. I also look forward to posting some of my picks and getting help from all of you. I have been viewing the forum for a few weeks while deciding on a camera. There is a lot of good information on here.
:|
pictime is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 5, 2005, 6:43 AM   #2

Glad to hear from you , the top post "FZ 10 users guide " is very helpfull .Looking forward to your version of " Captured Space " :|
pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2005, 12:31 AM   #3

Is captured space a photo challenge or contest? Please give more information in it. I ran a search and browsed the site but couldn't find anything. Thanks for the help.
Old May 6, 2005, 1:13 AM   #4

Captured space-- A photo.. Captured moment.. Not a contest but it can be a challenge. The challenge is to learn to use the camera and use it to show us (or others) what you see.

Read the manual, play with all the controls to see what they do, ask questions, and I'm sure you'll be up to the challenge.

Enjoy the FZ20..

Jeff
jsiladi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2005, 10:56 AM   #5

Ok, now I understand. I have been playing with that already. I am wanting to take some pictures of my son playing baseball next week and hoping to be able to get some good action shots. My kids are getting a lot of exercise running around the yard while I practice.

I've been able to freeze the movement but having under exposure issues. Hopefully I will have the bugs worked out of it by next week. I will post my results then.

I have been reading the owners Manuel and check out the thread you mentioned on this board.

Again thanks for the input.