Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 18, 2005, 9:38 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 63
Default

Anyone have an LCD shade for their 20? Wondering which ones work well, attach with minimal hassle. Thanks.
Dean Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 19, 2005, 1:22 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
trooplewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 578
Default

25 of them for $2.50, add a little duct tape, and voila'
LCD shades! Be careful you don't poke yourself in the eye with one though...
Attached Images
 
trooplewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2005, 3:58 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
ukwoody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 190
Default

:lol::lol::lol:

woody
ukwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2005, 4:13 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 8
Default

Dean Forbes wrote:
Quote:
Anyone have an LCD shade for their 20? Wondering which ones work well, attach with minimal hassle. Thanks.
Check out this site for one

http://www.hkjenis.com/English/LCDHO...nic/JPFZ10.htm

I bought one for my FZ10 from

http://stores.ebay.com/Fotodiox-Dire...erLinksQQtZkm?

I didn't actually stick the protective screen to the FZ10's lcd but it's held in place by the surround and the hood which is fixed to the FZ10's body. I also filed two small rounded notches in the edge just to make sure the unit does not interfere with the MENU and trash buttons. (I don't think there would be a problem without the notches if the unit is positioned correctly)

I am pleased with it and would fully recommend one as a useful FZ10 accessory. I'd guess one for an FZ20 would be similar.

Regards





chinaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2005, 8:28 AM   #5
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 63
Default

trooplewis wrote:
Quote:
25 of them for $2.50, add a little duct tape, and voila'
LCD shades! Be careful you don't poke yourself in the eye with one though...
Tried this but then couldn't shoot straight after drinking enough to get the umbrellas . . hahahahaah
Dean Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2005, 8:29 AM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 63
Default

Thanks for the Web sites.
Dean Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2005, 8:48 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
suze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,338
Default

Dean Forbes wrote:
Quote:
trooplewis wrote:
Quote:
25 of them for $2.50, add a little duct tape, and voila'
LCD shades! Be careful you don't poke yourself in the eye with one though...
Tried this but then couldn't shoot straight after drinking enough to get the umbrellas . . hahahahaah
LOL Was thinking this might be an issue for some! :blah:
suze is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:30 PM.