Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 19, 2005, 12:04 AM   #1

okay, so everyone's probably sick of flower pics by now, but the weather up here has been crap the last month and a half, so it's been catch-as-catch-can for photo ops, and not much chance for any serious picture-taking expeditions. anyway, i was out in my yard this evening after a thunderstorm, and saw this tiny rose budding in my front garden. it's a dwarf rose - the whole plant would fit in one of those plastic tubs soft margarine comes in - so the bloom isn't much bigger than my fingertip. shot with my FZ20 and Nikon 6T lens; i managed to get one half-decent shot handheld at 1/25, but thought better of it and got out my tripod for this one...

Attached Images

squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 19, 2005, 12:39 AM   #2

No pics for me in Seattle today, but it was weird weather. Thunder, lightning, sideways rain, a sunbreak and a rainbow simultaneously. I had to put on my sunglasses while driving home to keep from being glared to death.
tjod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2005, 1:02 AM   #3

yeah, it was that kind of day, all right. the power went out where i work (over on the Eastside) at about 4:30, so i left early... ain't May in the Northwest wonderful??
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2005, 1:12 AM   #4

I wouldn't miss it for anything. :?
tjod is offline   Reply With Quote