Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 26, 2005, 2:02 AM   #1

How small of a end size can I get and still not totaly hanicap me from using the zoom.

I am looking for a 1.54 to 2x to use and found several to choose from that should work ok but I am concerned with getting one too small. I know I will have to use a reducer to get it to fit I just don't want to loose too much of the wide angle. Any ideas?
RP33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 26, 2005, 2:47 AM   #2

RP33 wrote:
Quote:
How small of a end size can I get and still not totaly hanicap me from using the zoom.

I am looking for a 1.54 to 2x to use and found several to choose from that should work ok but I am concerned with getting one too small. I know I will have to use a reducer to get it to fit I just don't want to loose too much of the wide angle. Any ideas?
I don't understand your question. I think you are a little confused. I strongly suggest you go on the last two websites I suggested to you in your previous post and glean all the pertinent information regarding adapters and teleconverters. Both sites are a fountain of information on the subjects.

Hiroshi
Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2005, 5:38 AM   #3

you can allways buy the Panasonic version . Raynox and Olympus are the best

otherwise . I wouldnt buy anything smaller than what they have to offer
pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2005, 7:13 AM   #4

Thanks for the help!!!!

I must save MORE MONEY !
RP33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2005, 7:28 AM   #5

RP33 wrote:
Quote:

If you buy an adapter, you can acquire many different lenses to add to the FZ10, 15 and 20. Here are some pictures that show the results. http://lovelife.smugmug.com/Other/79692 24mm to 950mm.

LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2005, 7:51 AM   #6

RP33 wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for the help!!!!

I must save MORE MONEY !
If you want to save money then you should buy a DCR1540, which delivers 1.51X when used on the FZ20, 15and 10. This site will show the most popular lenses in progresssive zoom pictures. TheDCR1540 image quality is very good. You will need an adapter and it should be the Raynox RT5264P.
If you buy an adapter, you can acquire many different lenses to add to the FZ10, http://lovelife.smugmug.com/Other/79692 24mm to 950mm.

This site will just show the DCR1540.

http://lovelife.smugmug.com/search/i...kName=LoveLife

Old May 26, 2005, 11:15 AM   #7

Your comparison chart is very confusing lovelife. You could have organized much better than it is. There are other sites offering comparisons that are more relevant. Back to the drawing board with that one.
DynamoHum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2005, 11:44 AM   #8

DynamoHum wrote:
Quote:
Your comparison chart is very confusing lovelife. You could have organized much better than it is. There are other sites offering comparisons that are more relevant. Back to the drawing board with that one.
This site doesnot give much flexability unlessyou uses HTML, which I do not know how to use.I am trying to show many things at the same time. If you have some questions maybe I can help.