Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jun 7, 2005, 5:05 PM   #11

Mag wrote:
Quote:
Narmer wrote:
Quote:
Congratulations for your great pics posted in this forum.

Which FZ camera do you use, Mag ?
Thank you Narmer, I use the FZ20. The image stabilization sure is nice in the FZ series, Im still amazed I can get decent shots from my kayak.

Best regards,

Mag
No way would I carry my camera in a Kayak. But then again, I can't even keep MYSELF in one !

I agree more of the kayak in the pic would have been better but hey they're only so long right ?! Nice post !

Charlie46227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 5:38 PM   #12

Excellent capture the reflections add that extra.
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 7:51 PM   #13

This one I would buy and frame and put up on my wall. I simply love this capture.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 8:37 PM   #14

I love this shot. It is so peaceful and relaxing.
pictime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 9:17 PM   #15

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
This one I would buy and frame and put up on my wall. I simply love this capture.
There are a lot of good posts on this forum. Some are 'fun', some 'thought provoking', some are just darn good, period. As a 'newbie' to photography I capture some that I think are pretty good, but it is mostly luck. When I see consistently great pictures from some of the members here, it makes me appreciate those pros who really DO know their craft. I'd love to get beyond 'lucky', but I'm afraid I just don't have enough of the 'art' in me, nor the willpower to work that hard at it. Makes me appreciate those who do though !
Charlie46227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2005, 1:13 AM   #16
Mag

Wow, Thank you very much everyone for viewing and your kind comments!

spidamonkey wrote:
Quote:
Do you live near this gorgeous looking spot? if so, you're very lucky! must be awesome to have somewhere like that to take a quiet ride across the water.

Edit: Very nice picture btw. Thought i'd already commented on this one.
Yes spidamonkey I am fortunate enough to live pretty close. This is a bay in lake michigan its great for kayaking I perticularly like it bestin the evening when the water and wind calms down, and for views like this!

Quote:
No way would I carry my camera in a Kayak. But then again, I can't even keep MYSELF in one !

Its kinda scary charlie and im probably crazy for doing such, but it isnt quite as bad as it seems i do keep it in a custom watertight and floating case i made out of a blaze orange gatorade tupperware jug, but i have toremove it to take a picture! I stick to the shallows and pray to Mother Nature and the gods of equilibrium and balance! I really want to get a shoot through waterproof casing someday.

Best regards,

Mag
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote