Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 7, 2005, 2:41 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
LoveLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,288
Default

Gazza-NZ wrote:
Quote:
strong image, I like it

Gazza

http://gazza-nz.deviantart.com/gallery/
Thank you Gazza-NZ.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 7:12 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
LoveLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,288
Default

suze wrote:
Quote:
I like this one as well - think it has a lot of impact.
I am glad you liked it

.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2005, 7:30 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
LoveLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,288
Default

jussiuk wrote:
Quote:
I right clicked and viewed it to see better and it has great impact! Very dramatic and beautiful (imho). The reflection makes it a good photo...without it it would be just a building....
I don't know what you did to the sky but it suits the end result!
The whole picture was processed to remove .59% of gamma.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2005, 7:40 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Stoney79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 314
Default

This photo needs some noise reduction, but I like the perspective an the reflections.
Stoney79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2005, 1:45 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
LoveLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,288
Default

Stoney79 wrote:
Quote:
This photo needs some noise reduction, but I like the perspective an the reflections.
Two out of three is not so bad. The noise issue: Detail vs Nosie, Detail wins.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2005, 3:59 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Stoney79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 314
Default

LoveLife wrote:
Quote:
The noise issue: Detail vs Nosie, Detail wins.
I just tried withNeatImage andlike the noiseless version (don't want to see that much detail in the sky ).
Stoney79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2005, 4:14 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
LoveLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,288
Default

Stoney79 wrote:
Quote:
LoveLife wrote:
Quote:
The noise issue: Detail vs Nosie, Detail wins.
I just tried withNeatImage andlike the noiseless version (don't want to see that much detail in the sky ).
Silly me, I forgot I could mask of the sky and do it separately. What do you think about it now?


LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2005, 6:50 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Stoney79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 314
Default

LoveLife wrote:
Quote:
Silly me, I forgot I could mask of the sky and do it separately. What do you think about it now?
I can't see any difference...

This is what NeatImage does with the picture (you should get a better result when reducing noise before resizing):
Attached Images
 
Stoney79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2005, 10:04 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
LoveLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,288
Default

Stoney79 wrote:
Quote:
LoveLife wrote:
Quote:
Silly me, I forgot I could mask of the sky and do it separately. What do you think about it now?
I can't see any difference...

This is what NeatImage does with the picture (you should get a better result when reducing noise before resizing):
Oh well You can not make everyone happy.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:29 PM.