Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jun 7, 2005, 2:32 PM   #1

LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 7, 2005, 4:47 PM   #2

:-D Kids are good at that nonverbal communication stuff and hard to catch 'in the moment'. A smiler.
Charlie46227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 4:55 PM   #3

Charlie46227 wrote:
Quote:
:-D Kids are good at that nonverbal communication stuff and hard to catch 'in the moment'. A smiler.
Gesture translation: "Go away point that camera somewhere else."
Old Jun 7, 2005, 5:34 PM   #4

LoveLife wrote:
Quote:
Charlie46227 wrote:
Quote:
Gesture translation: "Go away point that camera somewhere else."
YUP ! MAKES the picture as far as I'm concerned.
Charlie46227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 7:46 PM   #5

Like that look on her face and the talk to the "hand" signal.

Not exactly candid I guess if she saw you taking the shot, but definitely a good one. I am sure she is a real cutie when she smiles.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 7:59 PM   #6

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
Like that look on her face and the talk to the "hand" signal.

Not exactly candid I guess if she saw you taking the shot, but definitely a good one. I am sure she is a real cutie when she smiles.
Well I might argue the point but why bother. To me it is a seizing an instant for she was gone in 4 seconds. You like some of my work and that is wonderful. It is not a candid it is my picture. Why don't you take at trip to http://lovelife.smugmug.com/you might find some other shots to your liking.

Old Jun 7, 2005, 8:47 PM   #7

I have seen your site. I like most that I have seen and there are some thatI do not.

That even goes for what I do. I am not pleased with every shot I take, and then there are some that I like while others may not share the same opinion. That is the way it is. I have posted here and you never made one comment on any of them that I can recall. So be it.

I am not here to split hairs with you on your interpretation or intention of what you are trying to convey with your posts.

If you rather I say nothing then let me know.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2005, 9:23 PM   #8

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
I have seen your site. I like most that I have seen and there are some thatI do not. There are some that I like and others I do not.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"That even goes for what I do. I am not pleased with every shot I take and then there are some that I like while others may not share the same opinion. That is the way it is. I have posted here and you never made one comment on any of them that I can recall. So be it.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I am not here to split hairs with you on your interpretation or intention of what you are trying to convey with your posts.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"If you rather I say nothing then let me know.
Your comments are always welcome.
Old Jun 8, 2005, 6:41 AM   #9

i like the expression , nice shot :|. Feedback Comments are important good or bad.They allow the photographer views from all sides which in turn "in my opinion "make the photographer better . Problem is not everyone comments :G
pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2005, 7:04 AM   #10

pappy wrote:
Quote:
i like the expression , nice shot :|. Feedback Comments are important good or bad.They allow the photographer views from all sides which in turn "in my opinion "make the photographer better . Problem is not everyone comments :G
I agree I appreciate feedback. The ratio of viewers, who comment, on this site, is low. Maybe that is reality.