Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jun 7, 2005, 8:37 PM   #1
RDV

I hope the next FZ has a usable ISO for stop action shots. This is the best I've been able to capture in the brightest sun. Any tips on how to get any more from this camera.

RDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 8, 2005, 7:36 PM   #2
RDV

Thanks for the help guys.

Old Jun 8, 2005, 9:11 PM   #3

Another moon shot.

RDV can't say much here since all you shared was useable iso whatever that is. I have seen shots at 400 iso by Gazza which were very useable.

Did you try burst mode? I have not shot birds since I get terrible results and it isn't really my interest to shoot. I do however like seeing what other people do.

You may want to try and PM bmullen for some pointers.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2005, 1:49 PM   #4

RDV. and your point is...???

You make a bland non specific statement about the Iso level, publish a quite reasonable picture that many would be quite pleased with, and can't wait long enough for the "experts" (used loosely) to answer your vagley made question. Sometimes with the difference in time zones, it takes a few days to get answers! I would have thought judging by the amount of posts you've made you would have realised that.

By then posting a silly avatar which isn't exactly friendly -and designed to pee people off even more - you STILL want an answer??

So, at your request, here is my tip. Go away, learn some manners, appologise like a grown up, treat others as you would like to be treated, then return and ask nicely for some sensible advice from our kind hearted and unpaid collegues on here who kindly give us all their help and advice..

Woody
ukwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2005, 5:07 PM   #5
RDV

Thanks for the reply vIZnquest.

Relax Woody! It's a smiley moon, not intended to pee anyone off. (humor) I just bumped it off the second page in case one of those fine folks did miss the question. My point is if you are an FZ user and can shoot a stop action pic. with an ISO that doesn't produce so much noise, I would like to know how. When you increase aperture the camera slows down shutter speed (F4 1/1300 F3.7 1/1000).

Now as far as silly avatar goes look under your member name.

My tip to you without a request.