Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jun 9, 2005, 8:21 PM   #1

This I took last year in Petaluma....

boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 9, 2005, 9:46 PM   #2

Very little true craftsman work such as that goes into building homes now. We have many very ornate Victorian homes where I live in Northern California and luckily, many are on the historical register and will be preserved intact. It would be a shame to loose homes such as these to modern development.
I notice you live in Australia but often mention or post pictures of California. Do you visit here often?
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2005, 9:47 PM   #3

Hey Boyzo,

Was just there two weeks ago and will be there in two months. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this next trip.

Nice pic too! Gotta love the homes there.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2005, 10:28 PM   #4

tcook wrote:
Quote:
Very little true craftsman work such as that goes into building homes now. We have many very ornate Victorian homes where I live in Northern California and luckily, many are on the historical register and will be preserved intact. It would be a shame to loose homes such as these to modern development.
I notice you live in Australia but often mention or post pictures of California. Do you visit here often?
Been there once only somthing attracted me there :-) will I go again yes ;-)
once the baggage handling security is fixed up here ;-)
Old Jun 9, 2005, 10:32 PM   #5

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
Hey Boyzo,

Was just there two weeks ago and will be there in two months. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this next trip.

Nice pic too! Gotta love the homes there.
Your Luck Tom, in two months it will be HOT not sure if you know Petaluma <its a red Indian name something about the valley of the little hills> its in nth. bay it was where I stayed ,its a pretty town nice size.

Cheers

John

Old Jun 9, 2005, 10:51 PM   #6

boyzo wrote:
Quote:
Been there once only somthing attracted me there :-) will I go again yes ;-) once the baggage handling security is fixed up here ;-)
No worries, here you'll get a fair trial, and a fair sentence. Unbelievable, what happened to that poor girl.
NickTrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2005, 12:46 AM   #7

NickTrop wrote:
Quote:
boyzo wrote:
Quote:
Been there once only somthing attracted me there :-) will I go again yes ;-) once the baggage handling security is fixed up here ;-)
No worries, here you'll get a fair trial, and a fair sentence. Unbelievable, what happened to that poor girl.
They are mounting an Appeal Nick its dicy could swing against her if they loose it will be worse for her longer sentence or death

Yes the DA would have thrown the Prosecution evidence out the door, over in Indo they have a different mindset and agenda kinda Hypocrytical.

Sentiment here is VERY high for her, we even had a letter in the Age Broadsheet newspaper from a Californian saying to boycot trips to Bali.

Hoping the best for her