Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jun 21, 2005, 3:25 PM   #21

Jake D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2005, 6:34 PM   #22

Hey boyzoya left me out !!!!!!!!!!
Hazzarbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2005, 8:52 PM   #23

Hazzarbone wrote:

oops Sorry Harry yes I did, nice to see you posting, I apoligise :roll:
Quote:
Hey boyzoya left me out !!!!!!!!!!
boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2005, 10:07 AM   #24

:Gboyzo wrote:
Quote:
Hiroshi wrote:

LOL thats cool Horoshi, well I did tempt you I have decided to stay hairless ( on the face I mean )

Errol Flynn look LOL if I were anything like him I would have been in Holywood 20years ago or more

btw not many in here with a true to life Avatar only three others in this forum were
"Msantos" and "Rezzajune" << where are they <<??? and of course "Nicktrop"

Quote:
boyzo wrote:
Quote:
cool work Hiroshi Sake or no Sake :G
btw Beards are out I had one for years Since UNI but few years back shaved it off, now don't be getting any Ideas lol
Why did you have to say that!!! You know that once you put an idea in my mind.....................here's the results.....................

I see you more with an Errol Flynn type goatee:G:G:G
Fear of identity theft prevents me from posting my ugly mug. Maybe I a little paranoid.

I see you're using your new hairier self on your avatar:G:G:G
Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2005, 4:37 PM   #25

Hiroshi wrote:
Quote:
:Gboyzo wrote:

btw not many in here with a true to life Avatar only three others in this forum were
"Msantos" and "Rezzajune" << where are they <<??? and of course "Nicktrop"
OK, here it goes, you talked me into it. I'll show myself....You know the old saying"you are what you eat"?.... Well......quite handsome, don't you think?
Attached Images

Old Jun 27, 2005, 9:44 AM   #26

#1.... I did not start this topic, Why is it so wrong for me to reply with an opinion ??

#2.... I did not ask for, nor expect anyone to apologize.

#3.... I have a lot of respect for all of you in this forum, and ive learned a lot from it.

#4..... I have only had my camera for 1 month, so most of my time is spent reading instead of posting. I can't offer advice to anyone since i'm new at this myself. And i try not to bother you all with stupid 'newbie' questions. Hence, only '12 posts'.

How many posts are needed to reply to posts anyways? Since were counting.

Thanks to all of you for the advice in this forum.... i wont bother you al anymore

tjmaj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2005, 2:09 PM   #27

Nick, I fully appreciate why you feel you may have exhausted your comments on this forum with 2000+ posts. However, to the rest of us you are a font of knowledge, an encouragement, and I'm sure we all appreciate your help and support you give us all.

Don't call it a day on here!!!!!

(as for the rest of your "rant" agree 100% well said!)

Woody
ukwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2005, 9:35 PM   #28

tjmaj1 wrote:
Quote:
#1.... I did not start this topic, Why is it so wrong for me to reply with an opinion ??

#2.... I did not ask for, nor expect anyone to apologize.

#3.... I have a lot of respect for all of you in this forum, and ive learned a lot from it.

#4..... I have only had my camera for 1 month, so most of my time is spent reading instead of posting. I can't offer advice to anyone since i'm new at this myself. And i try not to bother you all with stupid 'newbie' questions. Hence, only '12 posts'.

How many posts are needed to reply to posts anyways? Since were counting.

Thanks to all of you for the advice in this forum.... i wont bother you al anymore

tjmaj1, there is no need for that. Keep on posting. Everyone on this forum is entitled to their opinion and you are no exception. I don't know of a forum that does not stray off topic once in a while, especially on passionate issues. Silence is the killerof freedom. So jump in with both feet and have a good time, enjoy the camera and post more pictures.

Hiroshi
Old Jun 28, 2005, 3:17 AM   #29

Tjmaj1, I totally agree with Hiroshi. Keep on posting man, we all get shot at once in a while. Also don't be afraid to ask those "newbie" questions - even the really experienced do that once in a while!

It was the sort of topic that could easily have degenerated into pure mud slinging, but fortunetly we are all (hopefully!) adult enough to resist that!

So come on back, and lets see those photos of yours as you develope your skills more.

Woody
ukwoody is offline   Reply With Quote