Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jun 20, 2005, 5:24 PM   #1

These were taken with the Panasonic wide angle lens still attached to the camera but shooting in normal mode

These flowers hang straight down , couldnt see the shot so imade my adjustments andheld the camera about 6 inches from the flower shooting upto the sky

another cool looking specimen about 12 inches from target

pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 20, 2005, 9:28 PM   #2

I like the 3rd one. It looks like a lily but with succulent leaves. What kind is that? Nice vibrant yellow. Beautiful!

I'm not sure what you mean by normal mode. A wa lens will work in any mode. I guess you mean you have used the zoom a bit rather than stuck to just 1x. The first one is at about 3.5x and the corners areshowing asignificant amount degradation. The 3rd one is at 2x and the corners seem to be doing okay.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2005, 9:47 PM   #3

fmoore wrote:
Quote:
I like the 3rd one. It looks like a lily but with succulent leaves. What kind is that? Nice vibrant yellow. Beautiful!

I'm not sure what you mean by normal mode. A wa lens will work in any mode. I guess you mean you have used the zoom a bit rather than stuck to just 1x. The first one is at about 3.5x and the corners areshowing asignificant amount degradation. The 3rd one is at 2x and the corners seem to be doing okay.
Ditto

But nice work regardless.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2005, 9:48 PM   #4

fmoore wrote:
Quote:

Ditto

But nice work regardless.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2005, 11:29 PM   #5

I couldnt tell ya what type of flower it is im thinking tulip , i just know it was perrdy and rubbery looking :G. In the menu setup i didnt use the wide conversion setting i just left the lens on and took some pics.I can get about 2 inches from the subject and still focus in if i remeber correctly.Havent really been able to do much shooting untill the weekends so this is pretty much my first time trying out the new lens.Thanks for the coments :|
pappy is offline   Reply With Quote