Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jul 12, 2005, 3:28 PM   #21

I know what you mean. I noticed the I thing myself. I try not to do that, but since most of the posts are directed at I, errr, me and my oh so big ego, I can't help it... Being on the defensive sucks...

The identity thing is on here is actually because when I tried to help people here, some people had already used the MainFragger address when I was helping them with tech support. So when I wasn't allowed to be here officially, I did it by hidinig my identity and created FZFUN. Now I might see if I can change my account name to MainFragger so I can stop the name/another name/ad naseum...

The funny thing is that I do tabletop gaming (D&D) and LARP (Live Action Role Playing, Minds Eye Theater). All in all, I have over 30 personalities. Imagine keeping all of THAT straight! I just wish I had gotten into the photography when I first started...I could have captured some priceless scenes in the early days of the LARP.

MainFragger/FZFUN/Brian/EX-STan/Morty Charon/Autrix/Bishop of the Sabbat Jean D'Aronique/Prince of the Camerilla Mikhail Denisovich/Primogen of the Tremere: Lawrence Kincaid/Dominic and Giuseppi Giovanni/Arturo/Sven Oldstedter/and many more I don't feel like listing at the moment.
FZFUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2005, 1:32 PM   #22

Please disappear and come back when you have something to say about Photography and not about your yourself. You are a pest.
RedHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2005, 2:41 PM   #23

Redhouse,

If you want my photography posts, then do a search for my posts in here, if you haven't already. Not every topic has to be about how to use the camera. This is an issue peripheral to the cameras. Support of the cameras. I've seen plenty of people complain about support in here when we first started supporting the higher end Lumix cameras and we weren't 100 per cent on them yet. I wanted to see the other side of the wheel.

I hate to break it to ya, but I started this thread with positive intentions, and you people have sidetracked and hijacked my thread to denegrate me instead of sticking to my original topic of: Have I or some of the other lead techs at Panasonic helped you? If so, raise your hand. That is ALL I wanted. It hasn't really happened (which I was prepared for), but I didn't expect to get raked over the coals for it either. Despite all the talk of ego, that really wasn't what my post was about. By hijacking my posts and forcing me to defend myself, its you guys that have become the pest. I have tried to be nice about it, and keep the banter light and humerous. Now you have crossed the line to pure rudeness. Do me a favor from now on, if you don't like something I say, then ignore me. I actually prefer it that way. If you post in here again, I will have to discuss my concerns with the moderator of the forum.

Now that I addressed that issue.

Once again, I hppe to get this thread back on track. In what I hope is a totally non-egotistical request. If Stan, Mark, or Jermaine helped you with a camera, please say "AYE". Please list whether it was a presales call or a tech support call. I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head, I just hope that some people will find this to be a thread worth adding their "Aye" to.

MainFragger/FZFUn/EX-Stan
FZFUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2005, 4:47 PM   #24

FZFUN you are a pain.
DynamoHum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2005, 7:05 PM   #25

RedHouse and DynamoHum aka Nooner are all one and the same.

This is an unusual post but not one that warrants a discussion board police action.

I still enjoy the great pictures posted here but this stuff is better than primetime comedy TV.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2005, 8:24 PM   #26

Mr. vIZ, are you serious???:? I don't know who is having the biggest identity crisis, but I know whose havin the most fun. BTW, how did you discern that? yes,:idea: I could believe it:evil:
Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2005, 8:49 PM   #27

Serious, no.

Just adding nonsense to this thread. Bad attempt at humor on my part but I do have a hunch about what I eluded to in my previous post. Can't be proven but it definitely seems that way to me (looking at the profiles they both joined the same day). Also,they both seem to comment on the same posts frequently. I only post as vIZnquest.

Time I start contributing something worthwhile for a change.

vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2005, 8:55 PM   #28

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
RedHouse and DynamoHum aka Nooner are all one and the same.

This is an unusual post but not one that warrants a discussion board police action.

I still enjoy the great pictures posted here but this stuff is better than primetime comedy TV.
I had a suspition that RedHouse was also DynamoHum, but Nooner????

Mhh! I wonder how many real participants we really have? Or is this a big hangout for those with "Multiple Personality Disorder"?

Since Stan is dead, why don't we kill :ak47:Brian also and end this thread once and for all:lol::lol::lol:

Hiroshi
Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2005, 9:24 PM   #29

I think it is time to let this thread wander into the archives. All in favor, say "AYE!"
imaruke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2005, 9:49 PM   #30

Oh yah sure you betcha. Now that I've invested my precious time following it,... and well jeezzz its just gettin goood, IMHO. :sad::O:O:sad:
Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote