Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jul 2, 2005, 11:02 PM   #1

My turn to post a few. Was finally able to get up close enough today.

Some still may need a little PP.

Comments welcome.

Attached Images

mtritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 2, 2005, 11:04 PM   #2

Attached Images

Old Jul 2, 2005, 11:04 PM   #3

Attached Images

Old Jul 3, 2005, 8:37 AM   #4

mtritt, They sure are interesting creatures......and they are out in abundance in northern Florida right now....I've seen all colors and all sizes. They are fun to take pictures of if you can catch them still long enough. You really got some close ups...where those taken with and add on lens? How close were you? I like the first picture. BTW, My youngest son played baseball for Florida Atlantic University and I spent many days on the road going down that way. My other son lived in Coral Springs when he first got out of college. That's a beautiful area down there!!!! bentleysmom
bentleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2005, 9:10 AM   #5

bentleysmom wrote:
Quote:
mtritt, They sure are interesting creatures......and they are out in abundance in northern Florida right now....I've seen all colors and all sizes. They are fun to take pictures of if you can catch them still long enough. You really got some close ups...where those taken with and add on lens? How close were you? I like the first picture. BTW, My youngest son played baseball for Florida Atlantic University and I spent many days on the road going down that way. My other son lived in Coral Springs when he first got out of college. That's a beautiful area down there!!!! bentleysmom
Thanks, bentleysmom. We have a few buzzing around here and there - not too many. Yes, they were taken with a Nikon 6t close-up lens.

Yes, it's nice down here, but a bit boring at times. No hills, no streams, no wide variety of bugs. Just mosquitoes and roaches. You live in Florida so you know what I'm talking about. I'd much rather live closer to the mountains.