Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jul 4, 2005, 7:46 AM   #1

My Fz5 arrived this morning and so far I'm very impressed with it.

I'm travelling around Europe for a couple of weeks soon and would like some advice on crumpler bags. I'm looking for one which I can fit the Fz5, spare battery and lens adapter into, but importantly would also like some room in it to carry a few other things such as a guidebook, personal music player, small drink.

At the moment I am living somewhere without any camera shops so anycomments would be appreciated, especially any thoughts or experiences on the 'ben's pizza l/xl', 'stunner' and 'Long Schlong'.

First time poster so hi to everyone!
londonsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 4, 2005, 12:50 PM   #2

londonsteve wrote
Quote:
At the moment I am living somewhere without any camera shops so anycomments would be appreciated, especially any thoughts or experiences on the 'ben's pizza l/xl', 'stunner' and 'Long Schlong'.
What does that mean?:?
RedHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2005, 1:25 PM   #3

Hi

I use a Crumpler Bens Pizza medium and the camera fits nicely inside with the adapter and anti-glare shield (separated from camera), a spare battery, small cleaning brush and a couple of other bits and pieces. It comes with a velcro divider which keeps the camera separate from the other stuff.

There's also a separate pocket at the front that holds my wallet, passport, pens etc.

The Panasonic UK website recommends the Crumpler Crisp E1800 for the FZ5 and looks very nice but it's not quite as big as the Ben Pizza Medium. It's looks as though you'd have to attach the adapter/anti-glare shield to the camera to fit it all in.

http://panasonic.co.uk/digital-cameras/e1800/index.htm

If you're in Europe then you can order your bag at www.crumplereurope.com and they'll deliver to your place.

MPlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2005, 1:45 PM   #4

Thanks for the help
londonsteve is offline   Reply With Quote