Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jul 6, 2005, 10:31 PM   #11

smilez03 wrote:
Question: would a polarizer help get through some of the mist and water spray in these shots and make them a little clearer? Just curious!

Tcook, do you feel lucky? Well, do you, you camera toting punk? Go ahead, it's worth it, usea polarizer... Make your day!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: (Dirty Harry live on.)

Clint would be proud.:G:G:G

Hiroshi

Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2005, 12:43 AM   #12

Thanks for your comments. I have a polarizer but did not think of using it. I don't think anything could have cut through some of that spray it was pretty heavy. Actually, I liked the effect the waer spray gave to the pictures and thought it added rather than detracted from them. Again Thanks.
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2005, 6:33 AM   #13

:lol:Hiroshi , Great shots tcook i like the affect of being surounded by the water it really shows his inexperience , i keep looking for him to take a dive :G.Nice ones :|
pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2005, 6:45 AM   #14

tcook wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for your comments. I have a polarizer but did not think of using it. I don't think anything could have cut through some of that spray it was pretty heavy. Actually, I liked the effect the waer spray gave to the pictures and thought it added rather than detracted from them. Again Thanks.
I think a polarizer would have helped, it cuts back on glare from water. If I could get this far with PP I am sure the results would have been better.

LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote