Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jul 13, 2005, 11:17 AM   #1

See my entry to this years DCMasgazine. This is my first ever entry to a competition and my first adenture with the FZ20 and Photoshop.

Tell me waht you think. Do I stand a Chance?

Your commnets will be taken as a guide for may future in this interesting field.

Thaks folks!!

http://www.dcmag.co.uk/2005awards/im...amp;uin==15396
olebrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 15, 2005, 12:16 PM   #2

I thought it was a great shot...imaginative. I also like the grid you laid over it...somehow, that worked.

Voted for you!

Only suggestion...do a spell check in future writing blurbs about your photos. Some obvious errors distracts the reader, and you want to keep it looking professional. Don't want to distract the person from your great photo. Just a suggestion.

Nice work.
dee
tudacee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2005, 4:09 PM   #3

Thanks tudacee, I agree with you about mi typos. But I have a excuse….English is not my first language….But, no –seriously I did not realized the mistakes until I pressed the "send" key and then it was too late.

Thanks for your comment on the shot. I do know that it does not have a serious chance of getting selected, but is fun. Some one once commented. "it's not the winning that is important, but the taking part". I agree. It's fun.

Cheers,

Alberto.
olebrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2005, 12:14 AM   #4

I have to say, I thought your photo was quite professional looking, so I don't see why it wouldn't have a chance, as well as any of the other professionals!

good luck,
dee
tudacee is offline   Reply With Quote