Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jul 30, 2005, 2:54 PM   #1

How much do you guys think I could sell my current setup for? All items are in Excellent condition and working perfectly. I would be selling the following

FZ20 - black with all cables, CD, box, hood, adapterand everything that came with it.

Sunpak 383 + Sto-fen OmniBounce - in box + manual for both

Phayee adapter + 62mm tethered cap - didnt come in a box, so no box would be included

Nikon 6T - have the plastic holder, box,and reference guide

Sandisk Ultra II 512MB card

Maxell 680 mAh(i think?) Lithium Ion battery(recommended spare)

Basically I have every paper, bag, box, and accessory that was included with each item and they're all working great. I would just be selling it all cause i'm getting a 20D in September. How much do you guys think I could sell that for? And would anyone be interested in here? I'd rather sell it to a fellow forum member than throw it in eBay

Max_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 30, 2005, 8:48 PM   #2

$25...

...to me.

My girlfriend needs her own digital camera

I'd recommend going on eBay and checking thecompleted items section for each part of your setup, then you can get a good idea of what people are willing to pay.

smilez03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2005, 11:43 PM   #3

wish I could give it away but I'll be selling it out of necessity so I need its money's worth. I forgot to mention it'd also include a Sandisk Ultra II 512MB card and a Maxell Lithium Ion battery:arrow:and if it'd be a local buyer i'd even give the camera bag i'm using for it for free

I paid about $950 for all of these items together, I was thinking selling for $500 all together would be a good deal for someone intested in the whole package...does that sound about right?:?
Old Jul 30, 2005, 11:48 PM   #4

I wish I was reading this about two months ago. $500 BuyItNow on ebay, and this setup will sell within 12 hours.
corcoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2005, 12:05 AM   #5

yeah i know everybody tells me to go to eBay but i'm really not wanting to do that. I like to sell and buy face to face not online. So if i could find someone to sell it to personally would be great. I mean if when it comes to it I dont have any buyers I will go the eBay way but I'd prefer not to
Old Jul 31, 2005, 1:29 AM   #6

I feel your pain, Mr. Pain! I will be selling my FZ20 as soon as I get my hands on the FZ30. Of course I also have the LTZ10 and the Raynox 2020. I even have the Oly tcon17, but I hear it screws directly to the FZ30, so I will keep it. Plus I still have my 2100 (the camera I originally bought it for, about a million years ago, in digital photo terms). I also have the sunpack and an extra charger for the camera batteries. And I have the phayee adapter. I will probably just go on e-bay. Or try to sell it to one of my co-workers.
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2005, 3:34 AM   #7

well good luck selling yours. I was going to go the FZ30 way but I decided to skip the step and justgo straight to dSLR already. and I definetively can not afford both the 20D and the FZ30 so. from this moment on if anybody in here gets interested in the setup i will sell it to ya. come september if nobody has purchased it then i'll go on eBay:arrow:
Old Jul 31, 2005, 3:42 AM   #8
CVC

You should probably sell it ASAP. Prices on Ebay have been falling since news of the FZ30. $500 maybe the best you'll see and by September with the release of the FZ30 it could be lower.
CVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2005, 10:18 AM   #9

CVC wrote:
Quote:
You should probably sell it ASAP. Prices on Ebay have been falling since news of the FZ30. $500 maybe the best you'll see and by September with the release of the FZ30 it could be lower.
Good advise.
corcoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2005, 2:47 AM   #10

I'm interested in buying a used FZ20, but I feel uncomfortable executing a transaction over the Internet without a trusted middleman. Nothing personal.
RayYong is offline   Reply With Quote