Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 2, 2005, 5:57 PM   #1

Does anyone know of a waterproof camera case for my FZ3? (also where to purchase)I am a flyfisherlady.I'm afraid if I fall my camera is not protected and will get wet. I have a case for film camera but too small for FZ3. Help! :?
ladykimono is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 2, 2005, 9:25 PM   #2

try (call) B&H Photo in NYC, or Adorama (also in NYC). If it is made, they have it, or can get it, at a great price. Good luck! And definitely post your pics, I love pics in the outdoors. My dad used to take me fishing when I was a kid. I hated it. But now that he's gone, I would give anything to go out on a lake again...
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2005, 12:37 AM   #3

Thank you for the info -- and just go out there and fish. I too bait fished w/ my dad who has passed but each time I'm out there I know him and mom are watching me and LOL. :G I (in my old age) took up flyfishing. My husband retired 5 yrs ago and decided this is what he wanted to do. It was I either join him or stay home. I'm glad I learned how. It has taken us to gorgeous places. I am not computer nor digital literate (just learned both) so don't know how to post pictures -- sorry
ladykimono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2005, 2:54 AM   #4

something like this?

http://ewamarine.com/typlist/camera/...-panasonic.htm

tukangikan is offline   Reply With Quote