Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 17, 2005, 1:47 PM   #11

willow1 wrote:
Quote:
WTf.....is nick?

There is no need for coarse language in these forums or this thread, once was enough.

I miss Nick too.

NewsyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2005, 3:33 PM   #12

[align=center]WTF.........is Nick?
[/align]
Coolmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2005, 7:26 AM   #13

Nick (nicktrop) is a respected member in this forum with his trusty fz1v2. if you dig the archive instead posting some harsh question, you'll found his post show high level of intellectual and sense of humour.

i think he is currently in morroco
tukangikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2005, 8:36 AM   #14

Nick (nicktrop) is a respected member in this forum with his trusty fz1v2. if you dig the archive instead posting some harsh question, you'll found his post show high level of intellectual and sense of humour.

i think he is currently in morroco

I dug 1 up bro!!!!

from Nick to willow - Dec 3rd, 2004 08:57

Willow -

One behalf of the frequent (...and infrequent) posters (if I may), your gratitude is appreciated but not necessary. Loss of a parent - and the grieving period that follows, is one of life's more painful times that we all have or will go through. I, for one, am honored that you turned to us for comfort.

Be grateful - as you are, that one of God's gifts to you was a wonderful father who loved you, and His gift to your dad, a wonderful loving son. Though often taken for granted, it's not a gift, in His wisdon, bestowed to all. Grieve but also give thanks. And pass his love down to your own - as the most precious Sacred heirloom, each and every day. This - above all else, is the true legacy of a man.

Stay strong...

Nick

JUSTKIDDING AROUND

NOW STOP TRIPPIN

willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2005, 9:22 AM   #15

Ok now that I have that off of my chest....Let me say this, there is still afair amount of people that has been active in the pana forums. most know me I have been here a while well over 1,400 posts so i am no newbie here ether.Me Nick and lots of others have had a great time posting any thing we wanted to,and I would like to see it continue that way for every body (its the fun way) just ask him when you see him....

Nickie my friend "aka" m8t..Is a brilliant man a stand up guy like you have never seen in a man or humanbeing..Hes a man with many irons in the fire with work..I would say to you "You go back and research past post from Nick" his works are 100+% driven toteachingothersthe skills he posses.a number of times in the past I have thought how lucky I would be if I where his neighbor.Hes a tree of knowledge in full bloom waiting to be picked by any one with the longing to be taught by one ofthe best teacher's there is....

Nick is fine...he will be popping in.....:G

wILLOw
Old Aug 19, 2005, 11:38 PM   #16
Fox

Very, very well said Willow!
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2005, 2:01 AM   #17

Second that,

Seems there are those that feel the need to police a forum. Hey Willow, sup m8t? And now WTF is nzmacro? C'mon Danny where the H e double toothpicks are you?
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2005, 9:09 AM   #18

ViZ..nice to c ya :G...yes while 1 is pointing at ya, 4 is pointing back at um...... lol

but I need to do resurch...PLEASE :blah:

JUST KIDDING FELLA'S :evil:

YEah.....WTF..IS dANNY

Old Aug 20, 2005, 10:04 AM   #19

Well exactly WTF is a Danny anyway. I know what a Dunny is, but whats a Danny :blah:

Ha, gotcha

Danny (probably)

nzmacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2005, 10:56 AM   #20

l0l....The KING is Back

Danny get a load of this mug shot:G
Attached Images