Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 15, 2005, 5:12 PM   #1

Ihave decidedto buy the FZ30 when itships. For now, I already have the FZ20, an extra battery, the Phayee Adapter (which is very nice btw), a close-up lens set (+1+2+3), polarizer, UV, and a Sunpak 383 with rechargable batteries. I just bought all this stuff new at Christmas for about $800. I've seen BuyDig and others now listing the FZ20's for about $425 delivered (the price drop is expected of course).

The question is "If I throw everything in (all in the pristine original packaging) and I include the Phayee, close-ups and even the Sunpak (which I've used maybe once) do you think I can get $500 for the bundle?

I got one offer to see just the camera and battery at $350 but I don't know what I'll do with the rest of the stuff. I mean what good is a Phayee without a Fluzzi?

Bill

[email protected]
Attached Images

hbillsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 15, 2005, 10:19 PM   #2

Thank you to everyone that responded to this message. Wow! this forum is popular. I'mnot selling the camera anymore. If anyone's interested the 55m Phayee adapterand Tiffen closeup lens set are nowup for grabs.
hbillsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2005, 3:04 AM   #3

Just sold my FZ20 on Ebay for $511 US ......come on!!!!Wheres my FZ30?
daveinozbikes is offline   Reply With Quote