Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 29, 2005, 1:51 PM   #1

Hi everyone,

I mistakenly posted this in a topic started by willow1 for his beautiful sunrise pictures so I will start by apologizing to him for this error.

I just registered on the forum and I am hoping to learn a lot about my camera from all of you. I just purchased a FZ-20 and I like it a lot so far. I have some pictures I would like to share so I hope I can get them posted alright. Give me your opinions and suggestions of how to improve my pictures. I live near the edge of the woods and I put corn out for the deer. This is right in back of my house so I can take pictures from my bedroom window. The last picture is taken through a patio door and then a screen and a patio window. The lights you see in the top of the picture are reflections of my kitchen lights. With out manual focus I could not have taken this picture.

quaker1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 29, 2005, 2:19 PM   #2

Welcome ! Beautiful anamals arn't they. That's pretty good for shooting through a class and screen door. It did soften the images some but they look nice.
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 2:29 PM   #3

I see by your avatar that you must like to take deer pictures also. I have been taking their pictures for some years now and I can get prety close to some of them. Thanks for the welcome.
quaker1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 11:41 PM   #4

quaker1955 wrote:
Quote:

Hi everyone,

I mistakenly posted this in a topic started by willow1 for his beautiful sunrise pictures so I will start by apologizing to him for this error.

no need to apologize and welcome to the forums.....and the photos are amazing !!!

willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote