Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 21, 2005, 10:23 AM   #1

Since this site was upgraded sometime ago I am still unable to do some of the things I could do before. The biggest problem is, I can no longer cut/copy and paste anything into this message box. I tried to copy and paste a link to information on the Mendenhall Glacier with my pictures and could not.
Also, sometimes when I am viewing a topic and try to back up to the Panasonic home page I can't and I have to go to the main home page and then back to the Panasonic home page.
I am using Mozilla Firefox browser.
What am I doing wrong and is anyone else having problems?
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 21, 2005, 12:45 PM   #2

I'm using MS IE 6.0 and have experienced no problems since the change.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2005, 12:56 PM   #3

TC

Ive always used firefox since I joined and although there was a couple of minor problems afetr the chaneg its been fine since - except on my mac it take a while before a reply text box changes from black to white and if I copy and paste text into a reply it sometimes dissapears in the post as it remains black instead of white text on black background.

HarjTT

:?
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2005, 2:40 PM   #4

If you are a Mac user ( I am ) this forum does not work well with Safari. You will need to use a different browser. Explorer seems to work ok as does Firefox.:G
Austintatious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2005, 3:42 PM   #5

I can't copy and paste to this forum either using the usual right click..however I can by selecting paste in edit top left of browser.
I am using firefox.
jussiuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2005, 4:13 PM   #6

Thanks, that solved my problem. I was using right click.

jussiuk wrote:
Quote:
I can't copy and paste to this forum either using the usual right click..however I can by selecting paste in edit top left of browser.
I am using firefox.
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2005, 10:56 PM   #7

Quote:
I am using Mozilla Firefox browser.
What am I doing wrong and is anyone else having problems?
You can also select (with mouse or keyboard) and then Ctrl C to copy and Ctrl V to paste.

Works fine for me.
Idle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:21 PM   #8

There are DEFINETLY problems with this board when, replying, posting, copy paste etc.

I don't know what the problem is but its the worst message board software I have ever seen.
videosilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2006, 12:57 PM   #9

"There are DEFINETLY problems with this board when, replying, posting, copy paste etc.

I don't know what the problem is but its the worst message board software I have ever seen."

I DEFINETLY hadNO problem whatsoverreplying , posting,or copying and pasting the above. Except for the occassional BACKGOUND, blah,blah, blah nonsense, this message board seems to run pretty well, IMO. It is one of the few that allows for uploading and posting pics directly off thecomputer and it has the Edit function, which comes in quite handy (particularly for removing the BACKGOUND, blah,blah, blah nonsense - which was again copied and pasted). I could do without the wasted space for thesilly emoticons, but, different strokes for different folks.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2006, 2:47 PM   #10

videosilva wrote:
Quote:
There are DEFINETLY problems with this board when, replying, posting, copy paste etc.

I don't know what the problem is but its the worst message board software I have ever seen.
i guess you haven't seen the bad ones... this one works pretty well for the most part. i have no trouble at all with it.
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote