Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 29, 2005, 9:51 AM   #11

[align=left]Lenmar S002

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...19358?v=glance

[/align]
[align=left]Price:

$25.94 [/b][/align]
MulderM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2005, 2:40 AM   #12

That is also the battery for the FZ20. I guess they aren't making them yet. good ole Panasonic making trouble with their so called accessories!
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2005, 11:15 AM   #13

This seems to be one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/... ...egoryZ43447QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIte m
genece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2005, 1:15 PM   #14

Thank you so much. I bought the battery.They only had one of them. I am going to call the Panasonic # and see if I can order it directly. If you find any more of them please let me know. (You can PM me).
Old Sep 30, 2005, 2:11 PM   #15

there does seem to be more than one available ...I sent an email and am awaiting a reply...let us know how you make out ,Please.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...sonic+DMW-BMA7
genece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2005, 6:26 PM   #16

For those looking for a replacement battery for the FZ30. I have found two places selling them for $59, which includes shipping. One is Butterflyphoto and the other is DigitalETailer. Both have have web sites. There is a toll free number for DigitalETailer, 1-877-538-2453. They have and email address of [email protected]. I have ordered a battery from each. The battery number is BP-S006, and is supposed to be a direct replacement for the Panasonic FZ30 battery.
As to those thinking about buying the camera, I have taken over 500 pictures with mine so far and love it! It's much better than the FZ20. Have not noticed any problem with noise! I'm attaching a picture of an airplane taken with the camera and I hope I don't loose any quality by reducing it so you can see some of the great detail this camera is capable of catching! Hope this helps.
Attached Images

tiger98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2005, 6:39 PM   #17

Hi Nancy, I posted a message regarding where to buy the replacement batteries for the FZ30. Both stores are located in New York, right in your State.
Old Sep 30, 2005, 9:54 PM   #18

Posted this picture earlier and saw that I posted it too small to see any details! Hope this works better. :-)
Attached Images

Old Oct 1, 2005, 12:42 AM   #19

Thanks for the info, but the stores in England sold the batteries for like $20 which included shipping. The picture was of the exact FZ30 battery and it was from Panasonic. I really hope that I don't get it and it be the FZ20 battery. But thanx for the info I really do appreciate it!

Here's the ebay (uk) site. They are listing the battery under a different name for about 5 pounds:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...title=DMW-BMA7+

Is this a different battery. If it is not, it is a steal with shipping it came to about $20 american!