Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 5, 2005, 5:44 AM   #1

Hi all........

haven't posted in awhile I was playing around with the frames and thought this looked ok what do u guys think............
Attached Images

willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 5, 2005, 9:12 AM   #2

Beautiful image. I'm sure it works wonderfully with or without the frame. If it were mine, I'd consider printing it and putting it in a real frame on a wall.
LadyhawkVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 3:37 PM   #3

ladyhawk...thx for the comment and the suggestion I will look to see if I can find a nice thin frame to put it in and I wish matting was not so darned exspenseive....
Old Oct 5, 2005, 6:09 PM   #4

willow1 wrote:
Quote:
ladyhawk...thx for the comment and the suggestion I will look to see if I can find a nice thin frame to put it in and I wish matting was not so darned exspenseive....
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Willow, that's a really nice shot, and i agree with Ladyhawk... you oughta print it and put it on a wall.matting isn't expensive, though... the frame will cost you a lot more than the mat... check out a local craft supply store, they usually have a selection of mats in various colors, and frames as well. i buy mats ata local craft store for about $3 each ($5 for double mats with two beveled layers), sandwich the photos in place myself, and hang them. it costs me maybe $6 total for a matted 8x10 (unless i use a double mat), including the cost of the print. i don't use a home printer, i send out for photo-quality prints; an 8x10costs me $1.99 and looks far better than anything i could print at home.
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 9:07 PM   #5

squirl...thx for the inspiration ..we have a Michaels close by I will look at there selaction...thx again