Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 13, 2005, 10:15 AM   #1

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=15412877
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 13, 2005, 2:28 PM   #2

This is a great comparison, the only question I have is where did they get the new Panasonic LT-55. I can't find it anywhere! Plus I do have the TCON-17 and the quality is almost identical, don't know if I should invest in the Panasonic. Plus I am trying to figure out if I could get an adapter ring for the LTZ10 for the FZ30, if you know anything Mr. fmoore please let me know. You have always been so helpful, and I really appreciate it!
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2005, 5:42 PM   #3

Nancy

I was wondering if you should e-mail Dr Shene - he also has the LTZ10 and now the FZ30 too. If anyone would know of an adapter to use the LTZ10 with the FZ30 then it would be him.

Cheers

Harj

HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2005, 7:13 PM   #4

I think the reviewer (CK) gets some of these lens breifly for review. I imagine others are his own. It seems rather clear that the tcon17 is by far the better buy and probably the better lens vs the pany lt55. I guess the LTZ10 would require a 55-72mm step up ring which will be hard to find. You would probably need a 72-62 and a 62-55. And then it still might not work too well with the fz30. Do a search over at dpreview for ltz10 and fz30. Maybe someone has tried that combo.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote