Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 20, 2005, 8:49 PM   #1

Hello

http://digilander.libero.it/peribsen/indice.htm

I have recently updated here many new galleries with landscapes and macros...

Narmer

Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 22, 2005, 10:50 PM   #2

Narmer, Your galleries are very well done! I really liked the variety of subject matter and the detail you have brought out in your pictures. Excellent work. Jim
tiger98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2005, 12:34 AM   #3

Excellent photography namer, and professional quality processing. You do have the artists eye. Before anyone considers upgrading to a DSLR they should see what you have done with the FZ20.
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2005, 12:56 AM   #4

great galleries Narmer ... you certainly are getting great results from from the FZ ... gazza
http://gazza-nz.deviantart.com/gallery/
Gazza-NZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2005, 6:58 PM   #5

Outstanding work Francesca
The trees and the mist (October) wonderfull, so too the glass of red wine and shadows on the tablecloth.
To City Living people like myself these images are refreshing.

John

boyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2005, 9:05 AM   #6

Thanks to everyone.

Boyzo my name is Francesco (Francesca is the feminine version of this pers. name).

I have friends coming to the excursions with 2 Canon 350D and one with a Nikon Coolpix 8800.
They all have more experience than me (and two of them even better eye) but not as good or as interested in/with Photoshop.

The photos in their galleries are too small to compare, so I don't send their links.

Using higher iso (up to ISO 800 with no problem) has great advantages for photographic needs. Also color reproduction is more accurate and resolution better than my 5Mp FZ20.

But, believe me, the 350D are in general situations less useful than FZs without at least two good optics (a good WA and a good Tele) and without good PP capabilities.

But with these preconditions, you'll certainly have far better quality and also spend less time PPing (FZ20 needs a lot of editing to bring the photos to their best condition) although you ll have a greater load on your back to carry the accessories and optics not to talk about situations in which expensive tools can become a risk/problem.

Francesco
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote