Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 31, 2005, 11:42 AM   #31

Bentleysmom, My advise take lots of memory cards and batteries and get the best vantage position you can, hopefully with the sun to your back. Plan on shooting multiple shots of the planes as they make their low level passes. I used the sports mode and IS 2 for most of my pictures. Next time I'll try using shutter priority. I shot over 750 shots and surprisingly only had a few blurred ones! With the Blue Angles being at your upcoming show you should get some great shots! As to my above statement on memory cards and batteries, I filled up a 2gig card and most of two 512 cards but only used a battery and a half of another! Hope this helps. Good luck, Jim
tiger98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2005, 11:43 AM   #32

Corcoj, Thanks! Glad you liked them and yes I really enjoyed being as close as I was. With 12x zoom it makes it even better! Jim
Old Oct 31, 2005, 11:50 AM   #33

All great shots Jim. I concur with the others. The fz30 really performs. Cheers......thekkman.
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2005, 11:59 AM   #34

Thanks thekman, I appreciate your viewing and comments. And yes the FZ30 is the best yet! Jim