Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 26, 2005, 4:59 PM   #11

KENNETHD wrote:
Quote:
I love seeing what everyone else is shooting with their FZ's and get some really good motivation browsing here.

Kenneth, here are some pics I just posted: http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=23. Hope you like them.
rduve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2005, 5:19 PM   #12

rduve wrote:
Quote:
KENNETHD wrote:
Quote:
I love seeing what everyone else is shooting with their FZ's and get some really good motivation browsing here.

Kenneth, here are some pics I just posted: http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=23. Hope you like them.
VERY nice...yes, these are shots that stretch my list of things and topics to try to shoot. Oddly enough, the more I get outside with this camera, the more I think it contributes to overall well being. Kind of like a form of digital yoga, but you get to see tangible results to match the spiritual relaxation. Maybe we could introduce it in the far east, as they introduced us to acupuncture and such...:lol: In any case, I seem to be gravitating more to outdoor shooting. Thanks for the direction to your post. Probably the last peek we'll get at leaves with any color at all for a few months. Best regards,

KennethD
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2005, 9:46 PM   #13

Thanks for the nice words, Kenneth. Yes, the camera makes me get outdoors a lot more, too.And it certainlyis a spiritual experience toalwayssearch for that perfect shot, that unusual angle, inspiring lighting, etc.Just took a long walk with my kids to go on a photo tour. One of the most unexpected shots turns out to be my favorite. I applied the Watercolor effect to it, and it looks like a painting. See below.

I recently had thisrealization that I found myself spending hours researching cameras, megapixels, noise, debating if I should upgrade from the FZ20 to the FZ30, etc. instead of actually being out there taking pictures and exploring the full capacity of my beloved FZ20. So, I got all that out of my mind and I am back at taking pictures.

I started to build a galleries at zoto.com to save my pictures on-line. They give you 2GB of free space. I am just starting to post pics. Mine are at http://euromaninla.zoto.com/galleries/, but there are a lot more to come. Check in frequently if you like. Makes it easier to permanently have them stored and organized by subjects and themes.

Anyway, this is enough off-topic babble. My apologies to the originator of this thread to fall off the path here.

Have a great weekend all.

Attached Images

rduve is offline   Reply With Quote