Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 10, 2005, 11:26 AM   #1
LTR

Who has the best price going on the FZ30
LTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 10, 2005, 1:24 PM   #2

LTR wrote:
Quote:
Who has the best price going on the FZ30

Looks like Abes of Maine at around $532 but I havent had any experience with them. I also wanted a 5 yr warranty for around $50 I cant rember what they were going for there but Abes wasnt on my list when I was looking for my FZ20.

I can recommend www.Vanns.comat around $550,I got my FZ20 there a few days ago. Ive been in their retail store and they are out of Montana and provide great customer service their extended warranty was $50 and >>>>> they have a free 512mb SD card mail in offer and you dont have to buy the card first I believe this offer is also on Panasonics website but for me to get it with the FZ20 I had to get it at Vanns its an offer exclusive to them and another site.

And remember with any online site dont just look at # of stars you have to read in detail the replys and make sure its not padded. You may also have to check rreviews on multiple sites to make sure you get the big picture such as pricegrabber and cnet.

mnosbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2005, 1:45 PM   #3
LTR

Thanks i wil have to check them out
LTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2005, 3:30 PM   #4

I ordered mine from Amazon for $560 with free shipping. They also have a Sandisk Ultra II 1gb SD card for $65 after rebate, and a Sandisk USB 2.0 High Speed multicard reader for $11 after rebate.
Corpsy is offline   Reply With Quote