Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 12, 2005, 10:48 AM   #1

Having used my fz2 indoors i have allways been disapointed getting good focus indoors with flash . without flash forget it , today i tried changing the aperture mode i usually keep it in to shutter priority, Then i used flash and took over 50 indoor random shots from wide angle through to x 10 zoom to my surprise every single shot was in focus on my 19" screen andall i printed out , cant believe this ,what i allways wanted as i take a lot of restraunt / party /indoor shots but not with the fz2 because these fz 1/2 have no low focus lamp so up untill now a big indoor problem , why this shutter priority works i dont understand i used 160 and 200 settings , i find if using flash indoors the best white balance is (cloudy ) by the way , hope this helps anyone with the only let down issues i had ie indoor pics with flash ..it seems problem solved.
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 13, 2005, 3:00 AM   #2

By the way to help the flash ie stronger output ,if you put your finger over the flash sensor easy to do the flash power is increased, it seems, brighter pics result longer flash range.
rodo is offline   Reply With Quote