Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 23, 2005, 12:03 AM   #1

Sunday I took photos of the ice on a fence. Today I wandered around in short sleeves and took photos of flowers - one of the advantages to living in Southern California.

I do want to thank everyone here talking about the noise reduction programs - I downloaded the free version of Neat Image and am very impressed with it. This photo wasn't the best one to try it out on because there really isn't that much which is completely featureless (I used the program after I had already cropped it). However, I was really pleased how it came out. There's also a couple of other photos for those who are getting tired of black and white (snow and sticks).
Attached Images

mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 23, 2005, 12:03 AM   #2

#2 - Lots of color
Attached Images

Old Dec 23, 2005, 12:06 AM   #3

#3 - Maybe not the best photo of a giant bird of paradise, but I thought the camera got a good feel for the unusual flower. The detail was more impressive before I resized it.
Attached Images

Old Dec 23, 2005, 9:55 AM   #4

Good shots. Looks like your Bird of Paradise is either crying or sweating from the heat. Neat Image is a as it says, a neat program. I have used the free version for some time so I think it is time I purchased it to support continued development of the program.
tcook is offline   Reply With Quote