Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 25, 2005, 5:39 PM   #1

Just got this camera for the holiday.¬* Having used some lower end digitals in the past I am excited to have this one. Mainly be using it for family stuff but also for taking hero shots when fishing and also want to take some close up stuff that I see when out fishing.¬* I see some pretty great things as Ido a lot of shallow water fishing and poling and often see fish in water so shallow that their fins and tails stick out.¬* Looking for any suggestions as to how to get the most out of this camera when taking those kinds of shots.¬* Some of the folks here are very talented and I am sure they will have some ideas. Thanks.¬*
capt_gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 25, 2005, 6:19 PM   #2

capt_gordon wrote:
Quote:
Just got this camera for the holiday. Having used some lower end digitals in the past I am excited to have this one. Mainly be using it for family stuff but also for taking hero shots when fishing and also want to take some close up stuff that I see when out fishing. I see some pretty great things as Ido a lot of shallow water fishing and poling and often see fish in water so shallow that their fins and tails stick out. Looking for any suggestions as to how to get the most out of this camera when taking those kinds of shots. Some of the folks here are very talented and I am sure they will have some ideas. Thanks.

I would think a linear polarizer would be the ticket for that ....it will remove the glare from the water.
genece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2005, 10:07 PM   #3

Since I rarely leave the¬* house without polarized sunglasses on I kind of thought that woudl be a good thing to get for this camera as well.¬* Thanks for confirming my susp[icions on that.¬*¬*
capt_gordon is offline   Reply With Quote