Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 30, 2005, 5:47 AM   #21

next
Attached Images

John H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 5:49 AM   #22

next
Attached Images

Old Dec 30, 2005, 5:50 AM   #23

Attached Images

Old Dec 30, 2005, 5:51 AM   #24

Attached Images

Old Dec 30, 2005, 8:21 AM   #25

Thanx for the advise John.

Just wondering if anyone knows a good and easy to use program to remove red eyes. I have contacts and no matter if they use red eye reduction or not I always have read eyes.
mirdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 8:48 AM   #26

Irfan View does alsocome with a red eye reduction utility.

Another thing about concert pics. If you can find out ahead of time, make sure cameras are allowed in at the show. It`s a bummer when you get to the entrance and security says no, and you have to take a long walk back to the car and put the camera away. Another thing is manners. I`ve seen photographers thrown out because they get to pushy trying to get a shot. Also, try avoiding a direct into the performerseyes flash pics. A lot of them really get upset about that. Some performers will allow cameras, but no flash.Also, be aware of whats going on around you. I was in a large crowd once and I was concentrating on the photography and I was backing up to get better framing, when I backed up into a very large man and spilled his beer onto him! He got very upset at me and I thought he was going to pulverize me! I apologized to him, and bought he and his friends the next few beers. Remember that the other people came to enjoy the show and that an inconsiderate photographer can really upset them
Old Dec 30, 2005, 9:45 AM   #27

Cool pics, John H. Can you post some unedited crops, so we have an idea of the noise in the FZ20 / the work noiseware did?
José A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 10:07 AM   #28

I've done plenty of concerts where I took my camera to so I know what to expect and when. Most venues don't allow camera's, especialy here in Europe, but the artist I go to does aloow them. I have my little ways of getting my camera in and so far it hasn't been spotted. If I can't get in through the first entrance, I walk back and take another one. Once you're in they don't take away your camera that easy unless you have a detachable lens. That's one of the reasons I picked the FZ5, it still has the body of compact cameras.
mirdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 10:19 AM   #29

John H wrote:
Quote:
Also, be aware of whats going on around you. I was in a large crowd once and I was concentrating on the photography and I was backing up to get better framing, when I backed up into a very large man and spilled his beer onto him! He got very upset at me and I thought he was going to pulverize me! I apologized to him, and bought he and his friends the next few beers. Remember that the other people came to enjoy the show and that an inconsiderate photographer can really upset them
That is important. Sometimes you're in the press side of the fence and you stay for too long in front of people who does not want to watch your back. Also, be aware of them so you take a pic of people every once in a while.
Attached Images

Old Dec 30, 2005, 10:22 AM   #30

Not everybody enjoys music the same way...
Attached Images