Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Dec 31, 2005, 11:40 AM   #11

fmoore wrote:
Quote:
Very nice shots. Is #5 with the polarizer and your double step rings setup? No vignetting?
No. the double step rings are on my brother FZ5. All shots are done with FZ20 + only UV filter (72mm) attached to the original lens adapter.
About the vignetting - my brother says that there is on vignetting on its "double ring + pol" setup but I havent seen any shots yet.
sunstorage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2005, 12:30 PM   #12

good pictures. i like the dogs... the expression on the one in back is very amusing! and the shot of the snow on half the roof, while the other half is bare, is great. nicely done!
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2005, 4:39 PM   #13

Nice photos. I really like #3 and #6.
LadyhawkVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2006, 9:11 AM   #14

Excellent pics!

I was in Bulgaria for 10 days in October with the US Air Force and F-16's. You might have heard about it. We flew into Sofia and drove to Plovdiv where we flew with the Migs. I really enjoyed your country. The exchange rate was great, beer was cheap, and the women are beautiful! :-)

I took a bunch of pics w/ my old 2mp Fujifilm, but have a LZ1 now, and the FZ30 on layaway...hope to pic it up in a month.

DirtyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2006, 3:27 PM   #15

DirtyT wrote:
Quote:
Excellent pics!

I was in Bulgaria for 10 days in October with the US Air Force and F-16's. You might have heard about it. We flew into Sofia and drove to Plovdiv where we flew with the Migs. I really enjoyed your country. The exchange rate was great, beer was cheap, and the women are beautiful! :-)

I took a bunch of pics w/ my old 2mp Fujifilm, but have a LZ1 now, and the FZ30 on layaway...hope to pic it up in a month.
I agree that the buglarian womens are VERY beautiful. And yes the beer is cheap (even for the bulgarians )
I am happy that you have enjoyed your stay in Bulgaria. Have you drink "rakia" and eat "shopska salata"? If you have not you MUST come again!
sunstorage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2006, 9:11 PM   #16

Congratulations Sunstorage

apart from # 4 which is just OK, the others are very beautiful.

How lovely the snow with pastel blue sky & FZ20...
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2006, 3:32 PM   #17

sunstorage wrote:
Quote:
I agree that the buglarian womens are VERY beautiful. And yes the beer is cheap (even for the bulgarians )
I am happy that you have enjoyed your stay in Bulgaria. Have you drink "rakia" and eat "shopska salata"? If you have not you MUST come again!
Not sure what rakia or shopska salata is...is that cat? I've never seen so many cats running wild. We ate at Happy Bar and Grill every night. Good food....and nice skirts!
DirtyT is offline   Reply With Quote