Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 12, 2006, 6:29 PM   #1
7zs

Hi, after doing alot of reading ,and reserch,Ive decided on the fz30 just wondering where some of you bought yours.I found it here http://www.wisetronics.com/Panasonic...FSbtSAodu1W4Ag for $469,but I dont know if I trust some of these online stores.Thanks for the help
7zs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 12, 2006, 6:37 PM   #2

I got mine on ebay for 630$ (without shipping) and it included an extra battery, a carrying case, a card wallet, a lens cleaning special cloth, table tripod, image recovering software and 30 free prints.
zygh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2006, 7:09 PM   #3

www.beachcamera.com

They are selling it for $518. Brand new with the usual bundle included with the camera. A reputable camera store that has been around for a good while. --K
kmancpbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2006, 7:10 PM   #4

www.beachcamera.com

They are selling it for $518. Brand new with the usual bundle included with the camera. A reputable camera store that has been around for a good while. --K
Old Jan 12, 2006, 7:10 PM   #5

www.beachcamera.com

Old Jan 12, 2006, 7:23 PM   #6

Wow, you really must be eager if you post that stuff three time! :?
Old Jan 12, 2006, 7:58 PM   #7

I bought my in newegg, I payed about 580$ and they sent me and I've got it in 3 days !!! Nice. Perfect condition. Sometimes is better pay more, but tobe sure about package.
kreciu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2006, 8:08 PM   #8

I definetely agree. Bargains are sometimes misleading and often hide sellers that are not professional about their business, to say the least. Happened to me once on a spare battery purchase. Tis a good thing it wasn't that much money. So, once again, be careful and think three times before buying from an on-line seller. If you're using ebay, it's a good thing to look at the feedback by other users and, most important, the percentage of positive feedbacks.
I know most of you know this already but these things have to be said more than once just to warn onest customers about the hazards. :-)
Old Jan 12, 2006, 8:12 PM   #9

I ordered my FZ30 from beach camera 2 days ago. Its not even here yet and its now $518.00? I paid $548.00,,,,,,,,,,Anyway, I ordered it Tuesday and it was shipped out Tuesday.Its to arrive tomorrow. I paid $689.00 That included:

1) FZ30

2) Camera Bag

3) 512MB Card

4) Cleaning Kit

5) 5 Year extended service plan
Cwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2006, 9:17 PM   #10

About guarante, I have only one year for my Fz30, but you can buy additional years(its not so expensieve). PersonallyI don't care about guarantee, becouse I have a lot of electronic stuff and nothing is broken, if something is working at the beggining it should work looong time - expect minoltaI've heard:rollI have computers which have about 12 year and I'm using them ). ( My opinion.

BHphoto is not bad but sent package for them it take them about...3 days + 3 day for UPS... so... and thay are more expensieve.

About ebuy, this is not bad, look for rattings of sellers, and pay by paypal. But...
kreciu is offline   Reply With Quote