Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 22, 2006, 7:57 AM   #21

Doortsop (or should I say NeoDon) I find it funny that this thread is getting constantly bumped. If you found Steves site through NeoDons then maybe you could post here with some stuff to do with cameras, cheers.

Personally Id like to see this thread (advert) deleted by the mods, cheers
audioedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2006, 8:30 AM   #22

NeoDon, while I've joined the site, already posted twice, and am wanting that the site prosper, I agree that your stance seems a bit too agresive, not only in the tone but also through details such as that row of five consecutive answers (for a total of seven in this thread and in less than one day), just to defend from a comment that wasn't that much negative to begin with. That attitude could easily be counter-effective in that it would draw people off your site, just to avoid your bursting at the slightest criticizing. You should have to, sort of, develop a "thick skin" and take opinions with grace and moderation

Just my 0.02 euros
Koosla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2006, 11:26 AM   #23

Slamming? My, aren't we dramatic......smartass!

There is a problem with scrolling when using Firefox that does not happen with Explorer. And yes I do have the
latest version of Firefox set to default settings. Since this is the only site I have a problem with......well, you figure it out.

NeoDon wrote:
Quote:
Not True, I just opened it in the latest version ofFirefox Ver.1.5and all seems to be right with it. forum works and buttons do to if you have the flash plug-in. Maybe its your browser settings. Before slamming someones hard work you should do your research on multiple PC's.

The Sites designer...
Paladin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2006, 12:17 PM   #24

Thank you DoodStop, I guess the door to the arguement stops here. Just free your minds.
Neodon
NeoDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2006, 12:19 PM   #25

We Sincerely hope everyone will be happy.

Neodon
Old Jan 22, 2006, 12:33 PM   #26

Doortsop wrote:
Quote:
(...) The funny thing is, I became a member here because of the new site, so it works both ways..
The funny thing is, you almost say "my new site", so it is pretty clear who you are; if somebody would come from there would surely refer to it as "the FZ30 site". And it is just so curious that a new member would post here and that for the first time, come on.

By now people are aware of your site; they will decide if they visit it or not; and if they do they will decide if they go back, join it or whatever. So just let things be and please do not "dignify with responce".

Peace.
José A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2006, 12:34 PM   #27

I just want it all to end, peace to all and no hard feelings

Neodon
Old Jan 22, 2006, 12:41 PM   #28

Yep, come on guys enough of all this now.

Let's wish Neodon good luck with his new site. I'll be registering on it later today. In my opinion the FZ30 is an absolute beauty so we shouldtry to keep all dedicated panasonic sites/forums going since they can be excellent sources of information, feedback, advice etc.

Matt

matt_xyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2006, 2:38 AM   #29

audioedge wrote:You should say `DOORSTOP` and not `NeoDon` the main reason for this is the fact that I am `Doorstop` and not `NeoDon`.. Oh no it`s been bumped and i was only clarifying something...:lol:
Quote:
Doortsop (or should I say NeoDon) I find it funny that this thread is getting constantly bumped. If you found Steves site through NeoDons then maybe you could post here with some stuff to do with cameras, cheers.

Personally Id like to see this thread (advert) deleted by the mods, cheers
Doortsop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2006, 12:57 PM   #30

I just noticed that the scrolling problem when using Firefox has been very quietly fixed!
Now, ain't that some coincidense? :blah:
Paladin24 is offline   Reply With Quote