Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 19, 2006, 7:28 PM   #1

There is a new FZ30 Camera Site just for the FZ30 that wants all FZ30 Camera owners to join the forum and give your advice to make this truely, your FZ30 Camera website for all things FZ30. We hope you will come by and spend some time with us and share a part of you.

They are new and could use your help to make the site exclusive to fz30 owners so the site will be just what everybody wants and another good resource.

WISH I HAD KNOW ABOUT signature I would have used that instead to let people know never meant to step on anyones toes.

http://www.fz30focus.com/

Thanks

NeoDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 20, 2006, 2:46 AM   #2

that's nice. hope it will grow and keep things updated.

cheers!
zygh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2006, 2:57 AM   #3

We will try our best. Please join and become part of something new and hopefully great.

Thanks for reply.
NeoDon
Old Jan 20, 2006, 11:17 AM   #4

very nice site idd..... will join

blue wax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2006, 8:58 AM   #5

Registered, and just posted my first thread
Koosla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2006, 12:45 PM   #6

The trouble with the site is that it seems to support only Internet Explorer and not Mozilla's Firefox, which is making Interent Explorer obsolete. You folks have some catching up to do if you want a successful website.
Paladin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2006, 3:06 PM   #7

Not True, I just opened it in the latest version ofFirefox Ver.1.5and all seems to be right with it. forum works and buttons do to if you have the flash plug-in. Maybe its your browser settings. Before slamming someones hard work you should do your research on multiple PC's.

The Sites designer...
Old Jan 21, 2006, 3:21 PM   #8

Well done on making a site for a camera you love.

Personally though Id prefer the Panasonic users stay here and make Steves forums more of a resource than directing people to your forum. Fair enough you want to make a tips n tricks type of site, but putting a forum on there and directing people to it from here just seems wrong imo

audioedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2006, 3:32 PM   #9

That is the mentality of a greedy person.To say that I want to only make a site for tips and tricks is to deminish the sites value and simply not so. That section when available will be done by a professional Digital Photog. Our site is a site where
the owners don't have to compare the issues with other cams like the FZ5,10 or 20 or LX series. There was also the attempt to foster a sense of camaraderie amongst FZ30 owners to help stave off the attacks on the camera itself. Concentrating only those
opinions and specific camera variables I feel is the way to accomplish that goal. Oh
and I thought the INTERNET was a public information place to exchange thoughts, ideas and information .
Sorry you don't think the way the majority of the surveypoll does.

NeoDon

PS. My site does not stop people from conning here. This sound like your not patriotic if you buy a Japanese car . HMMM

NeoDon

Ijust want to eat Fuji alive not Steves Forum, We have great respect for This Site. and will even link to it from ours...
Old Jan 21, 2006, 5:04 PM   #10

Sorry NeoDon, but for a guy with only 21 posts, 11 of them here, I'm just not feeling the love. You are a little overly agressive (antagonistic) for my taste and appear to be simply proselytizing.
trooplewis is offline   Reply With Quote