Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 21, 2006, 10:14 AM   #1

Does anyone know if the photo info (f-stop, shutter speed, ISO, etc.) can be downloaded to program such as Photoshop Element 4?

Bayourebel
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 21, 2006, 1:22 PM   #2

If you are asking about one of your photos the exif is there and while I do not have elements ...I would think it would be similar to PS and you would most likely find it by clicking file > file info > advanced > exif....regardless its included in the photo unless someone stripped it....the most common way to strip it is to "Save for Web."

If you want an exif program this ones OK

http://www.opanda.com/en/iexif/
genece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2006, 2:01 PM   #3

Thank you so much. I found the information in the editor portion of the program. Elements consist of two parts, 1. The Organizer 2. The Editor. I was there under file info. I was wondering if I would have to manually keep track, but this solves that problem, which I am sure I will have many more before I have a clue as to what I am doing with such an advanced camera. All, I have done before is point and shoot. Now I want to learn how to take macros of flowers and other things.

Thanks again

Bayourebel
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote