Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 26, 2006, 5:40 PM   #1

after explaining the troubles I was having with the Digi Optics lens, I decided to try one more time and found that the FZ-30 Lens was to me every bit as good without the add-on. So I called Beach Camera and explained the situation. They gave me an R/A # right off, said they would credit me as soon as they recieve the lens. Just droped them at the Post Office. Will do more looking at lens next time and not just camera.

I want to thank everyone who responded for their input and advice. It is wonderful to have a medium like this where one can learn from others.

Again, thanks

Bayourebel
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 26, 2006, 6:59 PM   #2

Bayourebel - Thanks for reporting back on this. Your perserverance paid off. Beach Camera should also be commended for acting quicklyon its satisfaction guaranteed policy.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2006, 8:12 PM   #3

Thanks Fred, I hope that is right, your previous reply about the lens and several other post helped me decide that I couldn't be that off. While I may be a cajun from the bayou country, I didn't come ashore with Katrina or Rita.

Of course, until I actually get credit for the lens, which should be within several weeks, I will hold off on future purchase. I have been reading a lot about the T-Con17. It is about $100 from a company called Adorama. As soon as I know more about attaching a photo, I will continue to learn the camera and read the posts.

Thanks again,

Bayourebel
Old Jan 27, 2006, 10:16 AM   #4

When you get your money back, defintely look into getting the tcon17. Adorama is a good supplier. I've used them a few times.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2006, 1:16 PM   #5

To all,

Just to let all know, I am satisfied with Beach Camera. As a mentioned last week I sent back the Digital Optics tele and w/a lens I had ordered. I see online that they credited my account on 02/01. So now, I can feel free to trya new lens set for the FZ-30.

Thanks again for the feedback. I would most definitely consider Beach Camera again as they were the lowest price and best reviews I could find when I originally ordered. I learned about Beach Camera through this forum.

Thanks again.

Bayourebel