Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 1, 2006, 2:27 PM   #11

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
LoveLife,

Making the most of a not so great situation. If not for the poor weather out here I would carry my camera more and give shots you have posted a go. So many times I have been out and about and wished I had my camera or wished I was able to stop and take that shot.

I enjoy your posts very much.
I do not know where out here is but if you are concerned about the camera here is a trick I use. Take a Ziploc bag place it over the camera with the seal at the bottom and cut a hole a tad larger then the 55mm front and use a UV filter to hold it in place. Then make a small cut so that the EVF sticks out. If the actual weather is your concern I think some rain pictures can be very interesting. thank you for looking and commenting.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2006, 2:32 PM   #12

JHarper wrote:
Quote:
Enjoyed your shots LoveLife! I've sat thru a few of those! J.
First I sat in my car and listened to XM-radio. Then I thought what If I got out and took pictures. What if they did not like what I was doing I could not get away…. I had a good time and many gave me their email addresses to see the end result.
Old Feb 1, 2006, 2:33 PM   #13

tiger98 wrote:
Quote:
Been there, done that ! That's when you start thinking if I had only taken a different route! Good pictures! Jim
As always thank you for looking and commenting.