Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 9, 2006, 12:18 AM   #11

sunstorage wrote:
Quote:
and here is another issue - vigneting with no adapters attached to FZ20

6mm - F2.8 1/10s - iso 80 - out of focus (low light - in my room 6x3.5x2.6m with 2 100W philips lamps and no flash)

Whats wrong with my camera?
Just what you should expect for an OOF shot.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 5:08 AM   #12

LoveLife 10x for the answer - but am I understand you correct (my english is not so good) - you say that the CA I see on my photos is made from out of focus shot (or lets say more correctly - the object where I see CA is out of focus)? At what zoom have you shot the above image?
And for the vignetting - as I know to test the camera for a vignetting the "white wall" must be out of focus. I am not sure for this...

I will try to made shot in bright enviorment (where the auto focus works much better and will post the results).
sunstorage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2006, 12:48 AM   #13

sunstorage wrote:
Quote:
LoveLife 10x for the answer - but am I understand you correct (my english is not so good) - you say that the CA I see on my photos is made from out of focus shot (or lets say more correctly - the object where I see CA is out of focus)? At what zoom have you shot the above image?
And for the vignetting - as I know to test the camera for a vignetting the "white wall" must be out of focus. I am not sure for this...

I will try to made shot in bright enviorment (where the auto focus works much better and will post the results).
The above shot was done at 9X. 315mm
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote