Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 9, 2006, 2:47 PM   #11

Wishing her all the best and hope fora speedy recovery.

stevetracey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 3:19 PM   #12

Thank you everyone for you good wishes for my dear friend BMom. I will pass them on to her and I know she will be very pleased.

I also want to thank you for my welcome. I will be asking for help that is for sure. I am not as fast a learner as BMom. I know nothing of taking photographs other than point and shoot and hope for the best!

I do have one question, how do I add to my profile? I am from Idaho, US and wanted to include that info. I guess the first thing I need to learn is how to usethe forums and post pictures.

bsinsley40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 3:44 PM   #13

bsinsley40 wrote:
Quote:
I do have one question, how do I add to my profile? I am from Idaho, US and wanted to include that info. I guess the first thing I need to learn is how to usethe forums and post pictures.
Click on "My Account", then the Profile tab.

My wishesas wellto Bentleysmom

Ian
Ian48Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 8:03 PM   #14

Bmom was a good source of encouragement - whenever a good picture appeared here, she was certainly one among the first topost her comments and appreciation. Sad to hear she is not well. Please tell her our prayers are with her and we hope to see her back on the forum soon.
Raghu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 8:14 PM   #15

Very sorry to hear about her illness. I wish her a speedy recovery! Jim
tiger98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 10:30 PM   #16

My prayers from Down Under...Fred
Bootneck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 10:43 PM   #17

Our prayers are with her.
trooplewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 10:52 PM   #18

Hi everyone, I've been away from the forum for quite a while.I've just returned from a business trip andlogged on to the forum to see what wasgoing on. I'm shocked and deeply saddened to hearof Harriet's (bentlysmom's) condition. In reflecting on Harriet's postings, the primary attributes that have continually come across, besides a very talented photographer, havebeen her graciousness, humility, kindness andthe display ofa genuinely gentle and thoughtful spirit.

bsinsly40, I take your request for prayer in Harriet's behalf very seriously. I believe in Divine intervention and the mercy of God Almighty through and by the name, authorityand sacrifice of His Son, Jesus the Christ, by whose stripes we are healed. I ask everyone on this forum who have love in their hearts and who are genuinely moved by Harriet's condition to get on their knees an beseech our merciful and loving Creator to consider our petition for Harriet's healing. We havethe promise in Matt. 18:20 that "Where two or three come together inmy name, there am I with them."

May we all have the faith in God's unconditional love and mercy to properlypetition Him forHarriet'stotal healing.

Hiroshi
Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2006, 9:20 AM   #19

My prayers go out to Harriet and her family and friends. I enjoyed her postings very much and she shared some of the most beautiful pictures. I await her return from a full recovery.

Malama Pono,

Tom
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2006, 11:08 AM   #20

Please pass my greetings and best wishes to BMom. I am praying for her and hope to see her back on the forum soon.
LadyhawkVA is offline   Reply With Quote