Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Feb 14, 2006, 3:06 AM   #21

Bsinsley

Really not sure what to say at all, as it's seriously shocking news other than to give her my love and to say a prayer for her to get better.

Keeps us informed on how she's doing and finally like the rest of the guys and gals you we welcome you to the forum.

Cheers

HarjTT

:roll: :O
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2006, 12:20 PM   #22

Hello; I just popped in after several months absense from this forum. I am truly shocked to hear that Harriet has been forced to endure this terrible illness. She has been always a great member of this forum offering positive support to all and never says a bad word to anyone.
She has also sent me very kind private messages of support at times such as when London had the terrorist bombs last summer. I will certainly offer prayers for her to be able to beat this illness. She seems to have such a positive and compassionate outlook on life that feel if anyone can overcome this she can.
One important part of any revovery is determination to recover and keeping a positive attitude. This I am sure she will be able achieve. Best of luck Harriet and hope to see you back here in the future! Do to give in or up. There is a future and with your determination you can shape it now.
She, amongst her kind and helpful attitude, is one of the most naturaly talented photographers here. She came in as a newbie and within weeks her photographs were of professional quality. Wonderful shots!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo,
Jussi.

jussiuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2006, 2:16 PM   #23

Harriet- BMom will be so pleased by all that are praying foror sending good wishes for her recovery. She is a fighter and I feel if anyone can overcome this horrible illness, it will be her.

She has been always a great member of this forum offering positive support to all and never says a bad word to anyone.

I don't know about this forum butI do know she is always a positive support to all she meets. She is one fine Southern Lady. She is also very talented and a great inspiration to me. I only hope my photos will be half as good.

Bsinsley - Barb
bsinsley40 is offline   Reply With Quote