Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 16, 2006, 3:32 PM   #111

Welcome back, Tony. Good to hear from you. You had us worried sick here. Get yourself better fast and let's see some of those shots you are taking with the FZ30.

rduve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 6:00 PM   #112

Hi Tony !

Great to hear from you, hope the Hospital is getting you right one way or the other,

and the food is good ?

Raymond has tried his best to get in touch with you and as you can see others have been asking for you.

Al of us on the forum sincerely hope that you can soon feel better and join us again in the wacky world of Photography, I'm a newbie with the FZ so don't hold your breath for a stunning shot or 2 but hey in the UK it's getting a little warmer and that means get out and take some !

Keep in touch if you can and all the best with your treatment,

Baskerville in Blackburn Lancashire UK.
Baskerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 11:54 PM   #113

Welcome back Tony! One of the major reasons I pursued muchresearch on the FZ30 and eventually decided to go with it a couple of weeks ago was this thread. I thank you for sparking my interest. At the time I was considering a Casio or Canon high end point and shoot pocket camera. I'm glad I did not go that route and I'm very happy with the FZ30.
meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2006, 5:48 PM   #114

As others have said here - WELCOME BACK TONY!!!

He was kind enough to write to me personally and asked me to copy and paste the following from his e-mail to me:

Just thought I should let u know as I read the forum and it seems I have
been missed!! As Much as I appreciate it, please don't bother sending email
to my private email address as I am unsure when I will be able to pick em
up and at the last count had over 220 to deal with and my box was full!!!

Although I have been able to look at the forum, my login details are at home
so I cannot post anything on it, Raymond my friend, could you Please do me
a huge favour and pass on my thanks to everyone who has enquired as to how
I am, )perhaps by cutting an pasting some or all of this email as a post?)
as they say, I ain't dead yet, but were it not for the nephrostomy I might
have been!!

Obviously, I think that these few words say it all and I'll speak for all of us on this forum in wishing him a speedy recovery. Tony, I know that the road ahead is not going to be an easy one but if there's anything whatsoever that any of us can do for you, please do not hesitate to post your request here and I'm sure that there'll be a rush of willing hands to assist you!!!! :-)

Stay strong - my thoughts are with you - and I'm sure that I'm not alone with that feeling.

God Bless,

Raymond

RaymondK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2006, 6:54 PM   #115

Me also, if I can help in any way, here I am, have faith in the treatment and we all hope your not in pain, take care,

Andy Livesey (Baskerville)
Old Apr 19, 2006, 2:09 PM   #116

Hi RaymondK

Thanks for your good wishes, and everyone else's too. At present I am not in any pain but it comes and goes,esp when I have been in the physio therapy dept - anyway, I keep my spirits up by remembering the "no pain no gain" saying.

I hope to be back at home in the not too distant future when I will be able to post messages etc at will - I managed to sneak a quick few mins on the hospital PC as you can tell by this message!

I hope you and your good lady have a super holiday and are able to provide us all with some of your pictures on your return.

I had better close now as there is a queue for using this machine and it is almost time for another round of drugs to be administered! I wonder which way they will send me this time, up, down or sideways!

Cheers one and all! Stay safe and keep clicking those shutters

Tony
kriptone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2006, 1:09 AM   #117

Hi there Tony,

How nice to hear from you even though you're still inhospital at the moment. Also, I can see that you're sense of humour is not lacking and, trust me, that inner strength will help you conquer all that's put before you - you'll see!! :G

Just be careful that the other patients (and nurses) aren't looking over your shoulder whilst you're browsing those "other" internet forums!!!:blah:

I'm not too sure if I'll have time to post more before my Orlando trip (it's less than a week away with only 2 more working days to go - HOORAY ) but I do know that I'll try to connect to this forum whilst I'm over there - well, I'm told that they also have Internet in the USA too!!! :-)(just kidding - damn British humour - again!!).

For all on this and other Forums, I wish you all a pleasant 3 weeks until my return (especially Tony) and hope to see many more postings here on my return.

Stay strong Tony - we're all with you :|

Regards to all,

Raymond
RaymondK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2006, 10:21 AM   #118

Greetings everyone!

Just to let you know I was released from prison, sorry hospital, on Monday 8th May. I would have posted sooner but things have been a touch manic here, to say the least

Warmest regards to everyone and thanks for your concerns, it means one hell of a lot!

Tony
kriptone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2006, 11:34 AM   #119

Hi Tony,

Pleased to hear you are out from hospital, good luck with your treatment and take care of yourself.

Baskerville.
Old May 12, 2006, 12:06 PM   #120

Welcome back, Tony. Good to see you hear again. Keep up the good spirits.

rduve is offline   Reply With Quote