Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 4, 2006, 2:18 AM   #1

I have an Fz-5 that i would mostlikely sell when I get my d50. The problem is that the plastic protecting the screen is cracked. The LCD works totally fine, the damage is just cosmetic, but quite the cosmetic damage. So price wise for a perfect one what would i be looking at? and then taking into account the damage factor i would subtract anywheres from 50 to 100? Any help would be great. THanks
billybobbovine is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 4, 2006, 4:39 AM   #2

do'n sell it.
sunstorage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2006, 8:41 AM   #3

i'd agree with that; first reason being you'll have a hard time getting too much for damaged, used goods (even if it does work!). i'd bet on ebay you'd be lucky to get half it's used value. the other reason would be, will you really lug around a D50 plus lenses etc. all the time when you want or need it? though the fz5 isn't anywhere near a compact, in comparison it is much more portable than a D50. just my two cents!
milrodpxpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2006, 12:29 PM   #4

thats sorta what i was thinkin too. Cause I wont have a high quality tele for a while. Thanks for your input
billybobbovine is offline   Reply With Quote