Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 10, 2006, 6:18 PM   #1

red pepper in my omellette...this was a beauty! Ya, I know...I know...too much time on my hands...(there's never enuff time phor photography)...enjoy. (I did. It was great)
Attached Images

KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 10, 2006, 6:23 PM   #2

Very creative!!Nothing but time on your hands? Cabin Fever? Sun shining yet.? I understand. We are in a drought for us, it seems. Wish Squirrl would send me some rain. We are in a cool snap. LOL It was 47 this A. M. Now about 79 degrees. Snow for us is a holiday, even though it only lasts a couple hours.
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2006, 6:34 PM   #3

Ha ha...cackle...look...now we are getting a little rain to go with our helping of 8 weeks in cloud. Aaaaaargh. You can have our rain, and be welcome to it. I have tons of stuff toget done outdoors, and if this is as good as it gets, (ala Jack Nicholson...) then I am going to switch to my webbed feet and do it in the rain. But back to picture taking. I love to cook. Pity, because not many want to eat the results, except me. Food and fresh veggies in particulair have so much color how can you resist snapping them? (and then of course, you must e a t them...mmmmmm...)

Kd
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2006, 6:49 PM   #4

I hoped to tickle a nerve. We also love to cook here in Cajun country, as I am sure you have heard by now. Crayfish, shrimp, jambalaya, etc. even the old bouchirie.

But I could still use the rain. Water bills are high when you have to run sprinklers every day, all day long. We are almost 14" short of rainfall this year, from our average.

Please, Please send the rain. I would send Crawfish, but they are high right now, due to lack of rain.

Jerry
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote